Snugs (Cas)

Heyooooo
So I'm really tired and I need some fluff to post so let's call this surprise Saturday. I wanted to write some fluff for y'all so here's this merry freakin Christmas.

(Consider it a gift)

Same age as in snugs (12 or older)

Researching sometimes took hours. And through those hours, you tend to be bored out of your mind. Even though it can be entertaining sometimes, you can still fall asleep faster than the speed light. And this time, was no different.

Sam found a case, and you weren't completely sure onto what you were hunting, so you had to research. It wasn't hard, but it wasn't exactly fun either.

At least this time, this time was a little harder than usual. You had been researching for hours, and everything was starting to run in slow motion.

But it seemed that neither of your brothers were even close to tired. And then there was you, lying on the table, staring out a book, not even reading it, with your eyes half closed and your grip from consciousness was slowly slipping away.

Everything seemed silent until Dean looked at you from across the table, noticing that you hadn't said a thing for a while, and that your head wasn't at the right angle to be reading anything.

"Y'okay munch?" Dean asked with some amusement in his tone. You nodded as much as you could with your head still laying in your arms. He laughed lightly as Sam looked over to you.

"You wanna go to bed?" Sam smiled. You sighed and shook your head, forcing yourself to sit up.

"Nope. I'm fine." The moment after you finished your words, a yawn filled your mouth. You blinked back dry tears in your eyes and let your head fall back into your arms on the table.

Both of them laughed as you shut your eyes. You were a little too tired to notice that Cas had appeared behind you but you didn't seem to care either way.

"Hello." He mumbled. You wanted to say hi back, but you couldn't, for some reason. You were just way too tired.

Both your brothers mumbled something back to him and continued reading. Cas looked at you and became mildly concerned. "Are you okay Y/N?" He asked, tilting his head towards you.

"She's just tired Cas." Dean answered for you, giving you the relief of not having to speak. You ignored everything else that they said and drifted off.

You didn't really fall asleep exactly, but you were on the cliff of falling into a deep sleep, and you were so ready to jump. After what felt like seconds, or maybe hours, your brothers finally noticed you were almost completely gone.

"Dean. Look." Sam whispered. Dean and Cas looked over at you, your head dipped in your folded arms that were laid on the table, your breaths were slow and even as you felt yourself slowly being caught into the waves of sleep. Dean smiled at his sleeping sister, looking so calm and peaceful.

"Do you want me to take her to bed?" Dean looked to Sam. Sam shrugged.

"Yeah probably. She looks pretty out of it." Dean nodded, looking at one of his papers.

"Alright, just give me a minute." Dean muttered. Cas walked over to you, looked at your sleeping frame, and smiled lightly. It was sort of amusing to watch humans sleep to him. Dean looked up at Cas and glanced at you.

"Cas?" Cas quickly looked back at Dean. "Do you wanna take her to bed?" Dean asked, cocking an eyebrow. Cas looked down at you and shrugged lightly.

"I suppose, but I've never done this before." Cas muttered as he squatted down next to you. Dean chuckled lightly as Sam shook his head with an amused smile growing on his face.

"You don't need to know how to do it. You just pick her up and take her to her bed." Dean smiled. Cas furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at you.

"How... how do I pick her up?" Cas questioned. Sam and Dean couldn't contain their laughter as you smiled lightly in your arms, glad that they couldn't see you were still awake. Cas' naiveness was just too pure for the world.

"Cas, just, put your arm under her legs, and then one under her back." Sam instructed, like he was parenting a new father.

Cas stared at you with some worry on his face as he bent down and gently put his arm under your legs. He kept glancing at Sam for some guidance and approval.

Sam kept giving him light nods as he eventually got you balanced in his arms. You felt yourself being lifted up, so you wrapped your arms around his neck, hoping to give him some guidance on how to hold a teenager.

He looked at both of them and glanced down at you. Without even speaking, Dean knew what his question was.

"Now go take her to her room and lay her down in her bed." Cas nodded and walked out of the large room and into the hallway, trying his best to remember where your room was.

Eventually he found it and walked in, finding the lightswitch and filling the room with light. He walked to your bed and he sat you down on it.

You curled up againest the sheets and opened one of your eyes, just as Cas was about to leave. He flipped off the light switch but halted to a stop when he heard your quiet voice come from the bed.

"Cas." He turned around and looked at you.

"Yes Y/N?" He asked quietly. You pushed yourself backwards on your bed and smiled lightly, your eyes slightly opened.

"Can you come lay with me?" He looked at you and smiled. Something about you never failed to put a smile on his face.

Without answering, he walked over to you and sat on the bed.

"You might wanna take off your shoes first." You mumbled with a light smile teasing your face. You heard him slip his shoes off as he flipped his legs into the bed.

He laid straight up and stared at the ceiling. You watched him and internally shook your head. It was obvious he had no idea how to cuddle.

"Cas? I know you're not human and stuff, and you don't need sleep, but don't you know how to lay on a bed comfortably?" He glanced at you.

"Um, no not really." You laughed lightly and scooted closer to him.

"Alright, face me." You mumbled. He sat there and furrowed his eyebrows. "C'mon Cas I'm gonna teach one way or another."

Cas hesitantly moved onto his left side and faced you. You smiled and grabbed his hand. "Now, put this over my waist." He hesitantly put his hand over your waist and rested it on your back. You smiled at his hesitation. "Pull me a little closer." You mumbled.

He pulled you forward slightly towards his chest.

"Where's your other hand?" You mumbled. He pulled his hand from under his head, and using your right hand, you grabbed his, intertwining your fingers. You laid your head againest his seemingly hard chest, and closed your eyes.

"Am I, doing this right?" You laughed as a big grin fell on your face.

"Yes Cas, you're doing fine." You mumbled. It had taken a moment for him to get comfortable with the situation, but eventually he warmed up to it.

His hand that was resting on your back moved up and was placed on the back of your head. You smiled. He was getting the hang of it, luckily. He closed his eyes too and his breaths started to even out as his chest slowly rose and fell.

You smiled and looked up at him. Is my angel really asleep? You closed your eyes again and laid your head on his chest. It was pretty comfortable, so you would be able to sleep easily, and eventually, your tiredness was finally put to rest.

Literally.

Well hey there.
I felt like posting something and I wanted to write some floof so here's this. Hope you liked it.

Also Merry Christmas.

Yah Filthy Animals.