Drive

Imagine, You get a ticket

Age: 16-18

Driving is one of the only things I inherited from Dean. I'm an natural at it, and I love to go fast.

I haven't been in any wrecks yet, and I don't plan to either. Especially in baby, I could get killed for that.

But there is one car that sits in the garage, and I fell in love with on the first day I saw it. It's a 65' orange mustang. And it's beautiful.

I drive it everywhere, since Dean wont ever let me drive baby, and if I get to have my own car, then I will drive it everywhere.

Speeding isn't a thing that I do very often. Not unless I'm alone and driving on a dark road in the middle of the night.

And that's where I was right then. It was 2 am, and I decided to take a night drive. I wasn't sleeping well, so I thought driving might help me calm down.

I was on an empty road, and literally no one else was out there. So, I smiled and floored it.

I saw the speed dial slowly raise up and over, 30, 40, 50, 70, 90, I was zooming down the road, making sure to rev my engine. I laughed and rolled down my window, grinning as I kept the speed up, until I heard that gut wrenching sound. Sirens.

Before I could process the sound I saw the lights. The blinding red and blue lights flashed in my face as I groaned. I slowed way down and slowly pulled over, thank goodness I brought my license.

Thank goodness I convinced Dean to get me a license.

"Shit." I mumbled. I saw the officer climb out of his car and walk over to my window. He stood in front of me and narrowed his eyes at me, seeing that I was a teenager just made him angrier.

"Ma'am do you know how fast you were going back there?" He asked with a country accent. I stared up at him, wondering if I should answer truthfully.

"60?" I said in the most smart ass voice. He sighed angrily.

"License and registration." I swallowed. I had a license, but this car was abandoned ages ago. I reached in my wallet and pulled out my driver's license with my horrible photo on it.

"I don't have registration. This is... my... brothers car..." I lied. He nodded, completely unconvinced.

"Mm hmm, do you mind if I give your brother a call?" Yes.

"No." I pulled out my phone and handed it to him, having it on Dean's contact. He tapped the screen and put it on speaker. The uncomfortable ringing was killing me.

"What's your brothers name?" I sat there for a moment.

"Dean... Winchester..." Shit! What was I doing? Neither of them know that I'm out here, and according to the government, all three of us are dead! Finally the ringing stopped and Deans annoyed, and tired voice broke the awkward silence.

"Y/N? What is it? Do you know how late it is-"

"Is this Dean Winchester?" The cop asked, interrupting Dean. There was some silence on the receiver, until Dean's concerned voice broke the silence.

"Yeah who is this?"

"Sir this is officer Lowe, I just pulled your sister over on I-20, she said that the car she's driving belongs to you, is that correct?" I heard Dean sign. The anger was gonna explode out of him if he didn't control it.

"Yes it's my car. Sorry officer I didn't know that she had left." I could hear him grit his teeth as he angrily spoke, trying to stay calm. The cop waited for a second before taking it off speaker and handing it to me. I put it to my ear.