Swings

UM so the swing set in this is reeeeally tall so I tried my best to find a tall swing set on google images but it didn't work very well so here's this

Imagine, You, Jared, Jensen, and Misha go on a photo shoot in the park.

Age: 14-16

HEY SO I was looking through my old notebook and found this that I wrote like 5 months ago and personally I think it's trash (Like the worst trash not even kidding) So I was like "Why the hell not" and wrote it and I hope you guys don't hate it :D
K bye my squad

It had just rained and it was still foggy, so your photographer Craig thought it would be perfect for a quick photo shoot for people magazine. On the way, you were in a car with Clif driving, Craig in the passenger, Jensen and Jared in the middle, with you and Misha in the back. The radio started playing your favorite song, so you belted the entire song while everyone else joined in.

By the time you got there, the sun was almost halfway behind the mountains, so not only was it misty, it was also golden hour. You love the smell of rain, and the orange, gold sunset made it even better. The park was misty, and there was still some fog, but the sky was golden and warm. So you loved it. You wore a maroon beanie with jeans, a plaid shirt with frilly sleeves, and your hair was down. You had some big black glasses you got a few months ago with brown boots to match the scenery. In the park, you saw a giant set of 20 foot swings with long chains, which was perfect for getting way high up. You hurriedly ran off to the swingset, ignoring everyone around you. You quickly hopped onto the swings and pushed your legs in and out, getting higher and higher with every push. You saw the four of them walk over to the playground as your hair flew from the winds current, matching with your beautiful smile. Your beanie was halfway off your head as you quickly swung back and forth.

"Having fun?" Misha asked, slightly judging your child like behavior.

"I have not been on a swing in three years, do not diss on me Collins!" You called as you got higher. Misha raised his hands in defence as you jokingly stuck your tongue out at him.

"Want me to push you?" Jensen asked from below.

"No! I don't wanna be sent into orbit." You laughed, slightly worried that he was going to try to throw you across the park. Craig took this opportunity to take some cute shots of your hair flying through the wind with the genuine smile on your face. He went around the front left of you and snapped a quick photo.

"Y/N can you bend your legs?" You looked down at Craig.

"Like this?" You asked, slightly bending your legs.

"Little more!" He called back. You bent your legs once you got all the way back and smiled. "Reach up higher!" You raised your arms and hung onto the chains like some people did on a wooden swing in a tree. "Perfect!" Honestly, having fun on a photo shoot was rare for you, but today, you were truly having fun. "Hey, do you think you could get a little higher?" You bit your bottom lip and thrusted your legs up higher, but no luck.

"I got it!" Jensen ran at you, with Jared close behind, both with huge grins on their faces.

"NO! Jensen! Jared!" Nothing you said stopped them, even when you kicked your legs and almost hit one of them in the shoulder. They both ran behind you and each of them grabbed one of your ankles.

"Hold on!" Jared yelled to you. He didn't have to tell you, you were already clinging on for dear life. They both backed up, slowly lifting you up into the air, so you were basically staring straight down at the ground, while Misha was off to the side, laughing. They both ran at full speed, flinging you into the air. You screamed and laughed as Craig got a couple more photos of you being genuinely terrified and excited. Your beanie and glasses flew off your face, but Jensen and Jared ran and grabbed them before they fell onto the ground. You kicked your legs as you slowly started to slow down.

"Oh my gosh you guys suck." You kept swinging, and eventually got higher than you had ever been. "Hey Jenny! I bet you can't get higher then me!" You kicked your legs higher as he smiled and raised his eyebrows.

"Oh those are fightin words." He ran to the swing and hopped onto it, immediately kicking his legs, already being close to where you were.

"Wait wait!" You yelled. Jensen skidded to a stop as you gingerly swung back and forth. "Let's have a race! Misha! Jared! Come get on one!" Neither of them hesitated as they ran to the swing set and hopped on one. Now it was you, Jensen, Jared, and Misha. You all stood in the same place as you counted down. "Ready? One, two, three!" All three of you simultaneously let go of the ground and kicked your legs up. Your legs started to get tired as you attempted to beat Jared in a skill that was required to have long legs, and you're also basically the size of his legs.

Eventually Jared got the highest while you stayed in last. Jensen and Misha were still attempting to get as high as him, but you stayed lower, accepting your defeat.

"It's only because you're tall, moose!" Jared laughed as you tried to get as high as any of them, but to no avail.

The next month, a new people magazine was issued, and what was in it, was a two page spread of you and your boys, on the swings with the description of;

"I have never met anyone who has done this at a photoshoot. Not only were they genuinely having fun, but you could mistaken them for a family. Y/N is probably the only person I've ever seen who could make them smile like that. Y/N is truly an angel in heaven with them."
-Craig Robinson.

Oh my god this is literally such trash.
So again, I just found this in one of my notebooks and I again was just like "why the hell not" so here it is I hope you liked it.
Bye my squaaaaaaaaad.

(I know it's kinda small but I wrote it in a notebook 5 months ago and my hand was probably cramping don't @ me)

ALSO IF ALL YALL COULD JUST GO BACK AND REREAD THE MOST RECENT AUTHORS NOTE THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING AT THE MOMENT :D

also I got a pillow