Bake

(I'm gong to a show at 8 so I'm updating a little earlier :). Enjoy)

Imagine, you bake with Cas.

Age: 14-16

A normal day at the bunker can be pretty boring most of the time.

And for you, it's just when your brothers go hunting without you. They told you that it was "too dangerous", even though you knew you could've handled it, but you didn't have much of a choice, since they left way early in the morning and only left you a note.

It was about noon, and you were lying lazily on the couch, mindlessly flipping through the channels on t.v. Nothing was worse than being bored on a Saturday.

Suddenly you heard the quiet flutter of wings from behind you. Your face lifted slightly and you jumped around, looking behind the couch. A smile finally got forced onto your face when you saw your trench coat wearing angel friend.

"Hey Cas!" You smiled. He was turned away from you, but when he heard his name he immediately turned around. Seeing you made him smile a little.

"Hello Y/N." He told you.

"What're you doing here?" You asked curiously. He shrugged.

"Well heaven is sorted out (yeah right) and I have no other business to attend to, so I thought I might come over and "hang out" or something." He quoted you on the last part. You smiled, hearing him say slang is one of the best things ever.

"Well Sam and Dean are out on a hunt. But we can do something." You told him excitedly as you hopped off the couch.

You were about to walk past him, but you stopped and reached over to straighten his tie.

"This is always crooked and it bugs me." You straightened it out looked up at him and smiled.

"Thank you Y/N." Your smile grew slightly at his sweetness as you walked away towards the kitchen, hopping to find something to do.

You opened the cabinet and saw a cake mix, and that's when the idea popped into your head. You turned to Cas, who was already in the kitchen with you.

"Hey Cas, wanna make a cake?" He squinted his eyes at you slightly and tilted his head to side a little in confusion, the thing that he does regularly.

"I've... never done that before." Your eyes widened slightly.

"You've never made a cake?" He shook his head. You laughed as you pulled the cake mix out of the cabinet. "Oh we are totally making a cake."

You grinned as you placed it on the table and grabbed oil, water, eggs, and other stuff that you needed. You laid all the stuff for a cake and buttercream all over the table, with measuring cups. You smiled as you turned to him.

"Ok, first thing, we need to make the cake first, so I'll preheat the oven and grease the pans, while you can mix this, and these together, alright?" You handed him the cake mix, gesturing to the oil, eggs, and water while you raised your eyebrows.

He nodded as he grabbed the mix from you and walked to the table, starting to mix the ingredients together. You assumed that he had the hang of it, so you went to the oven and turned it on, and greased two cake pans.

After you were done, you went back over to Cas to see the mixed cake batter. You smiled at it and looked up at him, grabbing it from him.

"Nice job. I'll put this in the oven and then we can start on the frosting." Seeing you smile made him smile a little, he was glad that you were proud of him.