An old friend

Imagine, you and Henry want to go explore the woods at night, but you end up getting attacked by vamps, and you end up seeing an old friend.

Age: 14-16

Ok so I know I have a thing with reader and Henry getting attacked by vamps, but I just thought of this (at 2:36 am) and I really want to do it so I'm really excited okay,
Bye my squad.

All the information you gave them was that you were going to hang out with Henry. You didn't tell them where you were going, who was coming with or what you were going to do. But they seemed fine with it.

But you didn't really clarify when you were leaving, even though it was in the middle of the night. But you told yourself that you were gonna be in and out, no worries. It was just going to be you and Henry and a quiet walk in the woods. I guess they had other plans.

Henry met you at the end of the street that leads to the bunker. You smiled as you saw his silhouette in the dark. He waved to you.

"Ready to go?" You asked. He nodded nervously. He never liked doing this kind of thing, but he was okay doing it with you, being a hunter and all. You grabbed hands and walked down the street towards the forest. About a half hour later, you were in the middle of the forest, under the midnight sky. "This is so beautiful." You said with your eyes wide open. Henry sighed.

"My parents used to take me here all the time when I was younger." He said staring up at the sky. You looked at him.

"Used to?" He closed his mouth and looked down.

"Uh... yeah. Did I not tell you?" He said. You looked confused.

"Tell me what?"

"I'm adopted." He said with a small grin. Surprised, you suddenly had a lot of questions.

"You are? What happened? if you don't mind me asking." You said holding your hands up. Henry shook his head.

"No... it's fine." He said smiling at the ground. "When I was born, my parents didn't want me. So they dropped me in an alleyway, and that's where I was found and taken to the orphanage. I was in foster care for forever, and..." He sighed. "Than I got adopted... and now I'm here." You smiled sadly at him.

"No one deserves that." You told him. He nodded and smiled to you.
You looked up ahead and saw the silhouette of a log.

"Let's go sit over there!" You said, dragging Henry to the log. You sat yourselves down and stared up at the sky. "This is amazing." You said. He smiled.

"Yeah." You leaned on his shoulder and yawned.

"Are you tired?" He asked. You shook your head. You we're tired, but you tried not to show it. "Maybe we should go back." You sighed.

"But we just got here..." You whined. You sighed again when Henry laughed. "Okay fine..." You sat up and lifted your arms in the air to stretch. "Ready to go?" You turned your head to see an empty spot next to you. You stood up. "Henry?" You asked. "Henry?!" You yelled into the forest.

Suddenly something grabbed your arm and pressed a cloth against your mouth. You struggled and attempted to get the cloth off, but you blacked out a second after.

After about ten minutes or so, you woke up, tide against a wooden pole inside a barn.

"Henry?" You asked. You heard a tired mumble come from behind you. "Henry!" You said a little louder.

"Y/N? What happened... Where are we?" He said.

"I have no idea, I think we were kidnapped..."

"We WHAT?!" He yelled.

"Well well well... a Winchester..." You looked up towards the side of the barn.

"Who are you?" You asked. She laughed.

"Don't worry love. You won't have much longer..." She looked to her left and a man stepped out. She laughed to him. "He's going to be pleased." She said.

"Who is?! Who are you people?!" You yelled. She laughed again and hissed at you, showing off her sharp fangs. "Vampires..." You mumbled.

"Are you kidding me?!" Henry whisper yelled to you. Three more vampires came out from different sides of the barn.

"Why don't we have an appetizer before he gets back?" She bobbed her head towards Henry. "Get the kid."

"NO!" You yelled. "LET HIM GO PLEASE! He's not a Winchester he doesn't understand any of this please let him go!" You yelled. Henry was being dragged to a table a few feet away from you. He yelled over the hand that was on his mouth.

The girl and two men laughed. "Please... take me please..." She walked over to you and tilted your head up with her finger.

"I like watching you suffer... they taste better when they're scared." She said. She turned to the group holding Henry against the table.

"STOP!" You yelled. "PLEASE STOP I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE!" You cried out. She ignored you as Henry screamed through the hand on his mouth.

You yelled and cried, your heart being teared into pieces. You prayed and begged for them to spare him, but you knew that it was to late.

"Stop!" You heard someone yell from the doorway. Everyone turned to look at the entrance, but you kept looking at the ground and sobbing. You heard footsteps walk up to you. "Winchester?" You heard a familiar country accent with a rough finish speak to you. Your eyes opened and you stopped crying. You felt a hand grab your face and force it up.

"Benny?!" You yelled. He smiled sweetly.

"Hey short stuff." He said. He let go of your face and stood up. You looked at the doorway and saw a dead deer, it was probably for their dinner. "What are you idiots doing?" He said walking up to Henry. Henry stared at him in fear. "Let go of the kid! Yah idiots." He said shoving them away from Henry.

He grabbed Henry's hand and helped him up.

"Ya alright kid?" He asked. Henry nodded his head, still shaking. You ripped the rope around your wrists off after using your knife. You stood up and rubbed your wrists. All the vampires stared at you in disbelief. You glared at them.

"Y'all better be glad Benny got here or I would chopped all of your dumb ass heads off with a pocket knife." You told them. Henry quickly walked over to you and stayed close. Benny nodded towards you.

"Sorry about that. We don't eat humans. Especially kids." He said glaring at them. They all looked at Benny in fear, he must be the leader. You grabbed Henry's hand.

"Sorry that we had to miss dinner, we gotta go." You waved to Benny as you held Henry's hand and walked out, helping him calm down.

"Tell your brother I said Hi." Benny called.

"Probably won't!" You called back without looking at him. You could feel that Benny smiled at your snarky remark. You walked out of the barn, Henry was almost calmed down. You turned to him. "You okay?" He sighed.

"Yeah I just..." He sighed again.

"When can we hang out and not get attacked by monsters?" You laughed.

"I'm a Winchester. So probably never." You said with a smile.

Hey y'all.
I'm so sorry that I keep doing stories about Henry and reader but I absolutely love them I think they're so cute, I'll be doing a different one next so hope you like it.
Ok so I love Benny and I wanted him to be in a imagine so here he is! Hope y'all liked it.
Bye my squad. Also thank you for 200 reads!