Cooking

The couple few days passed on in a flash, that the time for them to head back to Adrien's place was closing by. It sure was difficult for Adrien to get accustomed to a new home, new people and all the new kind of activities he was not used to. What was most difficult to him was the friends showing up out of nowhere every once in a while.

"So, what do you plan to do today?" He asked with a bored expression all over his face.

"What else make up of course!" Her friend Rose said.

Adrien sighed. "Don't you girls have anything better to do? It's getting pretty boring looking at you put make up which in all honesty and no harm looks petrifying!"

Marinette sent him a glare and responded to his 'mean' comment. "Excuse is for being petrifying, we just girls like these kind of stuff and besides what other fun things are there?"

"Plenty! we can play games like cards and whatnot, we can play truth or dare, would you rather and some other ones." Said Kim.

"Or we can go hunt!" Adrien said excitedly.

"Thanks but no thanks we don't really want to get our hands bloody." Lila said and then added. "And besides I just got my nails done an hour ago."

"So? No one told you to get your nails done, it's a waste of time!" Adrien exclaimed.

"Aren't we wasting time by talking with you?" Marinette said. "We could've finished putting our makeup if it weren't for you!"

"Believe me it would've taken 8 years to get it done and still end up putting too much that you can't see your own face anymore." He replied back.

"Geez, okay I get it! I get that you don't like makeup or no scratch that you HATE makeup but chill don't be so mean." Marinette said.

"Alright do whatever you want! It's not like you were going to listen to me anyway." He rolled his eye and went back to chatting with boys.

After 2 hours which felt like many more with them not doing anything fun it was finally time for all of them to head back to their homes. Before leaving Nathaniel came by to Marinette and gave her a box which was decorated with pretty flowers and drawings of tiny Marinettes all over it.

"Here, I baked you your favorite cookies that you used to cry whenever I didn't give you any!" He smiled at the memory.

"Oh Nath, you didn't have to! Thank you!" She thanked him and went in for a hug which he happily returned.

"No problem, anything for my closest friend!" He smiled and went out.

Marinette was too focused on the box between her hands to notice the burning glares that were directed at her.

When she finally decided to look at Adrien he was pouting which she laughed at. "What? Are you jealous?"

He looked at her and blushed. "No absolutely not!"

"Don't be sad, I'll share the box with you it has a lot of cookies." She said.

He ignored her and headed towards the kitchen which made her blink in confusion. When realized that she wasn't following he turned back and said. "What are you waiting for aren't you coming?" Not knowing what was happening she followed him into the kitchen where trouble began.

He tried to bake some cookies which was an utter failure. He first put the eggs with their shells into the bowl and then added all of the flour that was found inside the huge bag. "Adrien that's not how you 'crack' an egg! You don't throw it into the bowl to crack itself."

"Well, how am I supposed to crack it then sit on it?" He rolled his eye which Marinette sighed to and showed him the proper way to crack it. She then fixed the amount of flour into the proper amount.

Marinette was losing her mind. "Adrien! Why are you putting salt instead of sugar?"

Here you go! As promised I published a chapter and hopefully late today I'll write and publish the other one!