Going back home

Marinette was finally able to have courage and ask the king to go back home 2 weeks after Chloe went back home since she missed her parents. The king being kind gave her permission but she had to be back early.

Next day was the day she was finally departing from the vampire's kingdom. She was beyond excited not only her but Alya too. They were anticipating the moment they reach their homes and meet their parents.

Marinette was watering the plants in the garden when she slipped on the wet mud and twisting her leg. She was scared because it was very painful she couldn't walk properly. She was worried that she might not be able to go back home.

She pushed herself hard till she reached her room she hoped that the king wouldn't see her in that state but since things don't seem to go her way at all he decided to show up the moment when she was about to fall. When he saw her state he called for Adrien.

At that point Marinette was freaking out.

Adrien came and was shocked to see Marinette. "What happened to you?" He asked.

"I fell and twisted my ankle." She sighed.

"Is it painful?" The king asked.

"Yes!" She said.

"Aren't you leaving to your home tomorrow?" Adrien asked. "You can't go in that state of yours."

Marinette nodded sadly. "Alya will be with me though."

"She'll be too busy with the bags and all so I suggest you accompany her!" The king said.

Adrien was nodding with a smile but when he realized what the kind asked of him he stopped and looked at his father with an 'are you serious' look plastered all over his face.

"But Father, I have to be somewhere tomorrow." He said.

"Take Nino with you too." His father said before walking away leaving no chance for Adrien to argue.

"You better be ready before 10 morning." Marinette smirked as she went inside her room whimpering.

"Great! Just great!" He said before going the other direction to tell Nino the good news.

The next day came by and they were on their way to her home. Marinette was doing better than the day before. Her foot didn't hurt her as much although she couldn't sleep well but the painkillers helped ease the pain.

When they reached, her parents welcomed her with hugs and so they did to their son in law who wasn't used to all the love he was getting.

"Get used to it!" Marinette laughed.

Adrien nodded not sure if he will be able to.

It was decided that since Adrien and Marinette were married they will share Marinette's room. When Adrien first went inside he was blinded by the pink walls, shelfs, bed, blankets and pillows.

Her entire room was pink which he wasn't used of.

"I think you exaggerated with the pink." He exclaimed.

"What do you mean? It looks good and besides it's not as blinding as you claim it is. You're just not used to color in your life." She said.

"Yeah that's why you're bringing light to my life!" He winked.

"Why thank you! Glad to know I have a great significance to your boring dark life." She smirked.

"Yup, a change is sometimes worth the try." He said which shocked Marinette as she wasn't used to that kind of Adrien.

"You really amaze me sometimes!" She smiled.

"Glad to know I do, bugaboo." He smiled at her which brought a blush to Marinette's face.

She certainly wasn't used to all of the nicknames he was giving her.

Heheheheh he
Are y'all shocked?
It's not me to update trice in one day right?
Hope you like this chapter!
And thank you all for your lovely comments!