Dinner

The moment we sat down I could feel the awkwardness surrounding us.

Why? Because vampires are in our house. Not that I mind though. What is surprising me is that the future husband of mine is non other than the 'Tch' master. In just 2 days I have heard this word at least 10 times already although it went unnoticed by the rest who I guess weren't as observant as me since it seems that I'm the only one that caught every single Tch of his.

He sighed a sigh of boredom which grasped everyone's attention.

He put on a smile once again and said. "Sorry, it's just that all that I've been doing is sitting and not talking or doing anything productive."

I looked at Alya who was sitting next to me with a shocked expression and whispered. "Is he always so smiley?"

She answered. "Im not sure, as far as I know he doesn't smile at all."

"Well, how about our two lovebirds go and enjoy some alone time to get to know about each other?" My mother suggested.

The prince nodded as he dragged me by my hand to the outside as Alya and his butler followed behind. As soon as we reached the garden he let go of my hand.

"So I guess we met each other again." I smiled.

"Yeah, unfortunately." He rolled his eyes.

"Tch, I see you're two-faced." I said quite bothered by his behavior.

At that moment I realized something. "Why in the world am I using your Tch now?"

He looked at me with a frown on his face without saying anything.

"What, you mad I stole your famous Tch?" I teased.

He rolled his eyes again. "Sure, if that's what you want to believe."

After that happened a moment of silence were none of us spoke.

"Ugh im bored, entertain me future wife of mine." He broke the ice.

"What, do you see me as a comedian?" I asked quite offended.

"Well you do look like a clown so why not." He smirked whereas I glared at him in return.

"Ha ha ha I see you're the funny type." I rolled my eyes.

"Well you'll be the funny one when your eyes fall off from how much you rolled them." His butler commented from behind him.

I looked towards Alya and asked "Did I really roll my eyes that often?" in which she shook her head in response. I let out a sigh of relief. "It's not funny you know."

"Ugh, why am I wasting my time here again?" The prince muttered to himself but I still managed to catch what he was saying.

"Because your parents said so?" I replied. "Speaking of parents, I didn't see your mother at the dining hall with us earlier. Did she not tag along?"

I saw his eyes darken after I asked that question. "No." He harshly said.

"Why isn't she here then?"I asked already regretting it as soon as I saw the scornful look that he was giving me.

"It's none of your business." He said before standing up and going back inside.

His brief rude answers are definitely not going to help me learn anything about him any time soon.