Marriage and The First Night

It's the day where my freedom will come to an end, where I'll have my very own responsibilities and be the wife of a vampire. The last 2 days went in a flash from picking a wedding dress, inviting guests and decorating the castle for our wedding. 

"Princess, You look beautiful!"Shrieked my very best friend Alya.

"Thank you Alya but what did I say about calling me Princess?" I pouted.

"Oh right, sorry Mrs Agreste." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "Be serious for once."

"B-But you're going to be Mrs Agreste officially in a few minutes." She pouted and so I gave her an angry look."Alright Grumpy Mari."

"Anyway why did you come already? Is it time for the wedding to start?" I asked.

she nodded and opened the door for me. 'Well I guess my time is up in being a non-married woman."

_______    _______     _______      _______    _______    _______    _______   _______    _______  

The wedding came to an end and so it was time to already get to our house. Saying good bye was quite hard as I might not see my parents for a while.

"We are going to miss you Marinetter." My mother cried.

"Dont cry." I hugged her.

"Take care of yourself alright? Alya please look after my daughter." My father told us.

"Yes, your majesty." Alya bowed.

After a few minutes of crying and scolding we were finally able to go to our house which is Adrien's house. It wasn't too far from the forest indeed it was very close. 

When we entered we were greeted by one of the maids. "Welcome back Prince Adrien and welcome to your new house Princess." 

"Thank you." I replied.

I entered our shared bedroom when I heard Adrien say. "I'll take the bed and you use the sofa." 

"Shouldn't be the other way around?" I blinked.

He gave me a blank expression. "Not really, It's my room and my bed."

I rolled my eyes. "What a gentleman you are."

"Sure am, at least be thankful you won't be sleeping on the floor cuz that's where you belong." He exclaimed.

"I'm pretty sure I belong some where that isn't stepped on by people." I shot back.

He rolled his eye. "Yeah yeah think whatever you want."

"Why sh-" I was cut by him.

"I'm going out for a bit, don't touch my stuff while I'm not here."

"Why should I touch your stuff? I wouldn't even if you begged me to." I angrily shouted to the closed door.

And that was my first few minutes in the Agreste's house, a very terrible beginning.

Sorry it took a long time for me to update but I was busy with volunteer work and now school started so it's gonna be very hard for me to update. I hope I can update soon and hope you enjoyed the chapter.