Apologies

When Adrien walked inside his room he found Marinette seated on the sofa with clothes all around the room and a bag located next to her.

Adrien freaked out and many thoughts ran through his head. 'What should I do?'
'She's going to leave if I don't say anything?' 'What should I say?' 'How do I apologize?'

He didn't know the proper way to apologize, he never done it and never thought he would after all, he was the prince who received apologizes when things went wrong not the other way around.

"What are you doing?" He asked hoping for an answer better than he was expecting.

She looked at him and then turned back towards what she was doing. "What do you think?"

"Don't tell me you took what I said seriously you didn't right?" He asked hoping for the best.

She blinked in confusion. "Why? Didn't you ask me to leave?"

He stood there in silence unable to utter a word as billions of ideas rushed through his brain.

"Don't worry these won't be staying for longer than intended and annoying you anymore." She tried to smile but failed.

She was feeling nervous as she was not sure of what to say since she made him get mad at her once and she didn't want that to happen again.

He opened his mouth to say something but he felt as if he lost his ability to speak. "I-uhm."

He felt so lost. He didn't think apologizes were so hard to make. When he looked at Marinette she seemed lost too. She wasn't sure of what was happening.

"I might have been very mean towards you. I also overreacted so I'm very sorry?" He asked not sure of what he said.

She blinked a few times trying to comprehend the situation and trying to understand what just happened but when she saw the fidgeting Adrien she felt a small smile creep up on her face.

"Don't worry about it. I am sorry too, I shouldn't have done that!" She smiled.

He let out a sigh of relief and walked towards his bed. He noticed that Marinette was still packing her things so he freaked out once again.

"Didn't you accept my apology?" He asked curiously.

She nodded. "I did."

"Then why are you still packing?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm not leaving. I'm just getting rid of these clothes because Chloe touched them. I don't like people touching my things so I don't need them anymore."

"Why?" He raised a brow.

"Let's just say I don't like insects touching my things when I know they're evil. It's better if I get rid of these since I won't be wearing them anymore. Who knows she might have done something to them without me knowing it." She explained. "Oh, and don't take it to heart. I just really don't see myself wearing them anymore."

At that point, Adrien was shocked at the words that the innocent looking girl in-front of him spoke and he didn't know what to do anymore but laugh.

"You really do amaze me!" He spoke.

Hello
I once again updated.
Shocked right? I myself am shocked.
Hope you like this chapter and I'll try to update soon!