Making up

Marinette walked in and found Adrien sitting down in one of the sofas. "Man he's fast." She thought. She came to a stop and sat where he was.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course I'm okay." He answered.

"Don't you think you were a bit harsh on her? she's your childhood friend after all and at these times close friends should come first before your wife." She replied. "Since you know, we haven't had a good relationship yet."

"Princess, please don't bother with that. She mistreated you first and since you're the wife of her friend she shouldn't be rude either." He explained.

" Well, put yourself in her place. Wouldn't you be annoyed when the person you were supposed to spend your entire life with ended up with someone else?" She asked.

"She knows the reason though. It's not like you had a choice in it." He answered.

"It was forced on us bu-

Marinette was interrupted by a crying Chloe who ran through the outdoor and cried out. "Adrien, I'm sorry..... please forgive me."

He looked at her with angry eyes but they softened when he saw her crying face and the guilt on her face.

'woah.... I didn't think that he'd be softhearted too. That's something new.' Marinette thought.

"I should be the one apologizing, I overreacted since it had to do with m- I mean with something sensitive to me." He rubbed his neck.

Chloe smiled and hugged him. "Thank you Adrikins."

He hugged back and replied. "My pleasure."

Marinette felt weird to see her husband and his friend hugging for what seemed like forever so she decided to head back to her room.

"He didn't really have to show me that." She annoyedly said.

"What, did you get jealous?" She rolled her eyes and turned towards him.

"What makes you think that?" She put her hands on her hips.

"If its a hug you want I can give you all the hugs you want." He smirked and opened his arms wide.

"I don't want that." she turned around and walked to her bed and sat down.

He walked towards her and sat on the bed too.

"You know, I would like to thank you for showing up in my life." He started." Turns out that talking to people and getting advices is a good thing. I wouldn't have done it without you."

He kissed her on the cheek and walked out of the room leaving a crimson red Marinette.

'H-He didn't have to do that.' She thought with a smile upon her face.

"Oh by the way, I forgot to tell you that Chloe is going to stay here for a few days." He walked back in and when he noticed the look on her face smiled and said. " Oh, you're thinking about me aren't you?"

"W-What? no I'm not thinking about the idiotic you who pulled such a thing on me." She blurted out before realizing what he said. "Wait a second, She's going to stay here?"

He nodded.

"Oh no, I believe it's going to be a war." Marinette sighed.

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope yu