I went to the bathroom and showered. After I was done, I put on my towel and went to my closet. Sofia was in there organizing my clothes.

"Awwh you didn't have to do this." I said.

"Yes, I did Grayson. You have an insane amount of clothes and they were lying all around. I just picked them up for you. I picked out an outfit for you."

"Okay if you get to pick my outfit, I get to pick yours

"Okay if you get to pick my outfit, I get to pick yours."

"Grayson I don't really have any proper clothes here, you know?"

"Actually I bought an outfit for you at Gucci. Just didn't know when to give it to you, so I guess right now as the best time." I reached up to the top of my closet and got the Gucci box.

"Here put this on, you're gonna look sexy in it."

Sofia put on the body suit I got her from Gucci and my blue adidas sweatpants with vans.

"Wow, you look gorgeous

"Wow, you look gorgeous."
"It's the perfect Vegas outfit. Thank you so much, baby. I love you."

"I love you too. Let's go help Madison with the breakfast now."

We helped Madison out with the breakfast and
soon Ethan and Lily came out of E's room too.

"Looks like you guys had a steamy night. Y'all reek of sex."

"Gray, you're so embarrassing!" Ethan said and I chuckled and winked at him.

We all ate breakfast and Sofia and I decided to go back to her apartment before heading to the jet to Las Vegas.

"Okay so I'm just gonna pack some clothes and some lingerie."

"If you try them on I could help pick one out."

"Okay then Grayson. It's gonna get steamy in here so you might want to take off your shirt."
Sofia said and pulled my shirt off.

I sat back on the bed and waited for her to come out fo her closet.

She came out completely naked. "Actually Gray, I'm gonna keeps that a surprise but you could help me pick out another outfit."

I got up and grabbed a tiny black dress.
"I want you to wear this to Vegas."

"Grayson, that's not gonna fit over my huge ass." Sofia laughed.

"Yeah that's the purpose." I whispered in her ear and licked it. "And no underwear.

She went back and put on the dress. I could see her vagina and whole ass while walking.

 I could see her vagina and whole ass while walking

"Sheesh. Come here." I said.

Sofia walked up to me seductively and I quickly grabbed her waist and pushed her down doggy-style. I slid my dick inside her from behind and pushed in.

Sofia moaned loudly and starting thrusting too. I pulled her hair back and she let out a scream. Her ass bounced in my face and I clapped it. We kept going until I came inside of her and she orgasmed all over the floor.

I slid out of her and panted.
"That was good."
"Yeah" she said.
"Grayson I don't think I can wear this outside." She nervously laughed.
"Of course. Change if you want to."

Sofia changed back into her first outfit that I had given her this morning.

Sofia finished packing for the weekend in Vegas and we headed out.

A/N
Hope u enjoyed the chapter. I'm back on writing this story!