Chapter Five ... Mating Marks And Dark Visions

POV
Avery

There I was, naked and spread eagle on Shawn and I's bed; completely and utterly exposed

There I was, naked and spread eagle on Shawn and I's bed; completely and utterly exposed. He was naked too and standing there, still debating with himself. Thirty minutes prior my friends had left after we cast my protection spell. I was definitely fired up after such a powerful encounter, I couldn't wait to cast a spell on my own, I could feel Nolis's energies coursing through me, juicing me up. But my newfound powers could wait.

"Shawn, baby come on," I whined. "Shhh... Listen, sex with me isn't all soft kisses and gentle touches, so-sometimes I can be aggressive... Very." He said; he was trying to dissuade me but I wanted him. "Baby, instead of talking come to teach me... I wanna learn everything... We can try anything." I said, and the thoughts going through my head turned into perverted visions. "Come here Shawn, please I wanna feel your body on mine." I pleaded, his eyes hardened and he climbed on the bed.

Between my thighs felt hot all of a sudden, like I was on fire down there. My forehead, palms and the nape of my neck were covered in sweat, I moaned when I felt Shawn's thickness nestled between my inner thigh and balls. Without his permission, I started touching him, my hands grabbing at his ass, running them up to the dimples in his lower back. "Look at me, Sunshine... I need to open you up." Shawn said, sitting up and lifting my legs, exposing my entrance to his greedy eyes.

"May I?" He asked, and I quickly nodded. Instantly he licked a stripe straight up and across my pucker. I shivered hard, and Shawn yanked me down by my hips, pulling me down firmly. "Don't... Avery, do not move." He said, his voice so dark and gravelly, I felt like it wasn't Shawn, yet it wasn't Meeko, it was some new part of Shawn. I liked it. He went back to my hole and he quit holding back, his lips and tongue attached to my sphincter and I held as still as I could. His tongue worked a spell on my hole, as he flicked his tongue rapidly. "Sunshine?... How?" He groaned, looking up at me, his lips and chin wet.

"What?" I moaned, "You're wet, what is this?" He asked, running a thick finger over my hole, then showing it to me. His index finger was coated in a clear substance, he quickly sucked it off. "It's sweet... really good bitterness... Here taste," Shawn said, stretching my legs back again, exposing my hole again. My back arched again, and Shawn licked at the substance, before coming up and tongue kissing me. I moaned as his tongue massaged mine, feeding me the syrupy flavor.

With a growl, Shawn spun me on my stomach. He slapped my ass swiftly. "I'm trying to be patient with you, don't move... You're making Meeko feel like you trying to run." He whispered, kissing the base of my spine. "Let me loosen you up," Shawn said before kissing my right ass cheek, then quickly biting down. My flesh broke, as his canines slammed into my skin like a surgeon's scalpel. A scream was yanked out of my throat, my head shot back on my neck, my eyes rolling back.

My first intentional mark... Fuck it was good, there's nothing I can relate the feeling to, the buzz I was feeling became a head high and my arms gave out, leaving me face down and ass up. "There we go, Sunshine. Now let's start stretchin you out." He said, rubbing soothing circles with his thumb into my back. I was somewhere else in my head, so I didn't even notice his fingers intrusion at first.