Special Chapter : Something Sweet

*Art by 輝依 昭*

Note : The photo doesn't reflect the entire story of this chapter. I just want to put it because it's cute, that's all. But I hope you will like this Special Chapter.

---------------

Kyoka Jiro is in a dilemma. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and since in Japan, the girls are the ones who'll give chocolates, Kyoka needs to decide who will get obligatory chocolates, or Giri choco, and who are the ones who'll get Honmei choco, or chocolates reserved for someone you love. Some girls loves to make homemade chocolates, and gave it to guys they value. Some just buys one in different sizes.

'What should I do? Valentine's Day is on Friday, so I won't have time to make more than one homemade chocolate.' Kyoka thought, as she's in the kitchen. She was planning on who to give the Honmei choco.

"Watcha doin' Kyoka?" Mina Ashido asked, as she approached her. She too was preparing to make chocolates, as all of the girls of Class 1-A are making one for tomorrow.

"Planning on who'll be the one I'll give my Honmei choco this Valentine's." Kyoka replied while scratching her head. She was kinda shy to tell this to Mina, the gossip queen of U.A., and the No. 1 Shipper in the class. If you gave her a hint, she will have a field day with you.

"Ohoho~ Who will it be~? I wonder if you're into boys anyway~?" Mina cooed. She's already starting to force Kyoka into giving her hints, which most of the time works.

"Just leave, okay. Make your chocolate over there. Why are you here anyways?" Kyoka said with irritation. She doesn't liked that Mina's on her radar. Mostly, she's with Ochako Uraraka, as she's the only one that basically revealed her crush to them.

"Okay~ Just make sure that he will like it~" Mina cooed and left Kyoka alone. She was glad that Mina's gone, or else...

'Time to take this serious. One Honmei choco for one boy. I know who will it be.' She thought, as she soon prepared the ingredients for making a chocolate. She was nervous, as this is her first time making one for Valentine's. Every Valentine's, she always spends her time with her parents and go to concerts. So for her, she has no clue on what to do. She only got the memo when Momo Yaoyorozu told her what's Japan's tradition on Valentine's. So, she's nervous of what will be the end result of her work.

As she makes the chocolate, she has only one thing in mind...

'I hope he will like it.'

---------------

"VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!" Shouted by the two perverts of U.A., Denki Kaminari and Minoru Mineta. The two are excited to get some chocolates.

"PICHU!!!!! GRAPE BALLS!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" Yelled by one Katsuki Bakugo. He may not look like it, but he always get chocolates every Valentine's. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR SOME OPTIMISTIC FUCKWADS WHEN THEY'LL GONNA END UP CRYING LIKE A BITCH BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET A FUCKING CHOCOLATE!!!!"

The two perverts wanted to retort, but this is Katsuki, one word and you're dead.

"ALRIGHT CLASS!!! LET'S GO TO SCHOOL NOW!!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY, WE ARE ASPIRING HEROES, AND WE NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HEROISM!!!!" Tenya Iida shouted, as he waved his hands like a robot. He's a just boy, and the concept of Valentine's doesn't exist in Tenya's vocabulary.

Soon, the class started to go out to go for school, as most of them don't want to see any of Tenya's shenanigans.

As they arrived at school...