Chapter Five : The Excitement Of The First Strum

On the 1-A dorm, the rest then went out, but wondered why Jiro and Midoriya isn't there.

"Where's Midoriya and Jiro?" Sero asked with concern.

At the time, Kaminari entered, and was stormed by his classmates.

"WOAH, WOAH!!!! EASY GUYS!!!" He was shocked that they approached him. He assumes that it will be about the two.

"Where's Deku and Jiro???" Uraraka asked.

"Calm down guys, have a seat and let me talk without getting pushed, okay?" Kaminari asked, as the rest calmed down and sat on the couch.

He wondered why they turned their attentions to him.

"Iida, Yaomomo, Tokoyami and Todoroki are here, and yet you approached me?" Kaminari then gave a sigh.

"Yeah, you just came back, means that you went outside. And since it's obvious to the naked eye that you like Jiro. So spill out what you know!! Yeah, you just said you like her last night, but still you need to spill it out!!!" Ashido stated. She is the resident shipper of 1-A, and could tell which of them has a crush.

"First, I confessed to her. I know I had said that I had feelings for her last night, but I still tried to confess, but she rejected me." He responded, which shocked everyone. It was half-true, as he blatantly said to her that he knew he'll be rejected, but he didn't state this to them.

"Wow." Is all Tokoyami could say.

"Easy, I accepted that fate. Besides, I've already moved on." He then followed it up, which eases his classmates.

"Thank goodness." All said in unison.

"Second, Jiro went to Kiyashi Ward Shopping Mall to buy a record, and Midoriya continues to torture his body, as always. That's all I know." Kaminari spilled out his part. But deep down, he already knew what's up.

"Wow, what did you ate earlier to be like this? You're a complete wreck when it comes to Jiro. So I didn't expected you to be calm in this rejection." Ashido was amazed at how Kaminari wasn't crying. Little do they know, he will get a replacement, thanks to Midoriya.

"But it's weird, the two of them gone, at the same time. It's weird." Asui wonders.

Their doubts were halted when they remembered what happened last night.

Yaoyorozu suddenly spoke.

"MIDORIYA WON'T DO THAT!!! IT MUST BE AN ACCIDENT!!!" She shouted, to the surprise of e everyone.

"Easy Yaomomo, we knew it was an accident. Don't be so defensive." Sero the calmed her down, which intrigue Todoroki.

"Why you have this weird aura whenever Midoriya's brought up?" Todoroki asked. It made the room quiet.

Todoroki's question makes sense, as Yaoyorozu, the top student, has a different aura around the cinnamon roll, and Todoroki has a feeling on it, is something no one could pull off.

It remained silent for 5 minutes, then they went on to do their own business for the day.

---------------

Meanwhile at 1-B's dorm, Jiro, Midoriya, Kendo, Shishida and Yanagi spend 4 hours. They played songs of ONE OK ROCK, The Queen, Linkin Park, GRANRODEO, Gorillaz, and many more.

"Miss Jiro, you voice is wonderful!!!" Shishida praised Jiro. Her voice was like an angel, and the two girls agreed on him.

"Yeah, it was like a soothing, but electrifying voice. It can't be explained by words alone!!!" Yanagi was amazed. She only experienced this excitement when Midoriya sings.