Chapter Twenty : Resonating Symphony

"Do you love Jiro?" Intelli asked. At first, it was a simple question, but after giving it a thought, it was hard to give an answer. Midoriya still has feelings for Intelli after all this time, and he still has another issue that is needed to be resolved first.

"About Hii-chan, I saw her during the raid." Midoriya responded. Intelli was shocked by this.

"Hii-chan? How? After graduation, she never showed up again!!! Don't tell me she became a villain?" Intelli asked. She wanted to know. Hii-chan had done a lot of things, but Intelli still considers Hii-chan as her friend. She wanted to know what happened to her.

"Yes. She was with the League of Villains. But now, she's safe. She left the group after the raid, but..." Midoriya suddenly hugged Intelli. He then started to cry.

Intelli just caress his hair, and gave him a quick kiss to the forehead.

"Zuzu, cry to your heart's content. I'm here for you." She said. It was sincere, honest, and warm. Midoriya then realized why he still loves her. She knew what to do when he became an emotional mess.

Meanwhile, Jiro was listening to this, and thought on how she could make him smile.

'Wow, Intelli knew what to do with him. Can I do that to him? I want to try, but she knew Midoriya more than me. How can I rival that?' She was lost. She realized how many secrets Midoriya hid from them, and he really needed to hide them. It was too painful for him to remember.

But she wanted to know him more. After the Battle of the Bands, her mind cleared up and her heart was beating loudly. She knew Midoriya is the only reason why.

Back to Midoriya and Intelli, he clinged to her like his life was depended on it. This time, he could tell it all to her. The pain he's been through for the past week.

"You know, there was a little girl named Eri. We met when I was patrolling with Togata-senpai. She ran into me, and when I tried to talk to her, she hugged me like her life was depended on it. But I need to let her go by Togata-senpai's orders. Since then, I always felt regret. But then when we went to a meeting, Sir Nighteye told to us that she might be used to make a special bullet that erases quirks. By use, means that she is getting tortured, just to get blood for them to make the special bullet. It was painful. I let go of a child, who might had died multiple times by now. It was painful. I'm a hero, but I couldn't protect her and just let her go. And then during the raid, Sir Nighteye was heavily injured. We defeated Overhaul, but with a cost of Sir's life. I couldn't take it. I COULDN'T TAKE IT!!!!" He cried. He hugged Intelli tightly. His emotions in the past week was a roller coaster. He couldn't bear the fact that someone died. And worst, he was a former sidekick, and a friend of All Might. He just couldn't take it anymore.

While Intelli was caressing his hair, Jiro couldn't help herself but to cry. The rest of Class 1-A saw this and got worried.

"Hey, let's make something for Midoriya today?" Hagakure suggested. She has no clue on what's happening inside, but with Jiro crying, she could tell that Midoriya is hiding something that he wanted to keep it from himself, as it will be too much for him to bear.

The rest understood her and left the hallway. They went back to the Common Area, and there, planned on what to do to cheer Midoriya up.

As for Jiro, hearing his cries pains her. She couldn't bear to hear them. She wanted to cheer him up. She wanted to leave now so she could practice a song for him, but she wanted to hear more.

Back to Intelli and Midoriya, Intelli understood why he's in pain. She knows him too well. He's a hero at heart ever since they were kids. She remembered the times when he protected them from bullies, even if it will lead to him getting pummeled. He doesn't care, as he wanted to save people.