Chapter Seventeen : Notes'n'Words

Everyone couldn't believe it, even the faculty. Midoriya just owned the show. It was like an angel walked in, take over the entire place, but the thing is, is that no one complained about it, that's how it looked like.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!" Midoriya shouted, as he and his band mates bowed to the crowd to end their performance. They then left the stage.

The crowd felt sadness, as it was over, Midoriya's performance is over to be exact. They didn't expected it, but he was good, no, he was amazing, spectacular, and out-of-this-world.

The faculty knew that they won, but they couldn't fathom that it will be a landslide once the two best singers in Jiro and Midoriya started to sing. Add Kendo as she was great as well, and Yanagi was a shocker. Everyone, even Class 1-A and 1-B knew who's the unanimous winner.

"Guess Midoriya's band won, huh?" Snipe commented, some of the Pros were silent, the women on the other hand...

"I WANT HIM!!!!!" Pixie-Bob shouted, as she was being restrained by Aizawa, well she's not the only one being restrained.

"AIZAWA, CUT THESE DAMN CAPTURE GEAR, I WANT THAT SWEET, SWEET CINNAMON ROLL!!!!~" Kayama shouted with lust in her eyes.

"SHUT UP HAG!!!! I'LL GET THAT CINNAMON FOR MYSELF!!!~" Mt. Lady retorted.

Ragdoll was daydreaming, as for Mandalay...

'I mean, he saved Kota. So, I need to give him a reward. Just one hug and that's it, my nephew's savior, hugging me...hugging me...' Mandalay thought, then she had wild fantasies with Midoriya, like having a date with him, having a make-out session in the dorms, getting his V-Card, and many more.

Yamada just patted Aizawa on the back.

"Geez Aizawa, you're a softy on the inside. More like a tsundere. But that's the reason why this class loves you so much." He then smiled, it's the first time seeing Aizawa being overprotective, like a doting father.

Aizawa just gave Yamada an annoyed face, but deep down, he knew that Yamada is right.

'Being 'Dadzawa' is my fate, huh? These damn readers and their thought process and irrationality are rubbing off of me now.' Aizawa thought.

"Uhm, should we announce the winner?" Toshinori, or better known as All Might, asked.

This leads to Yamada quickly go up to the stage.

"YOOOO!!!! DID YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE SHOW??? IF YES, GIVE ME A 'YYYEEAAAHHHH'!!!!!" Yamada shouted.

"YYEEAAAHHHHH!!!!" The crowd responded.

"BEFORE I ANNOUNCE THE WINNER, GIVE ALL OF THE CONTESTANTS A ROUND OF APPLAUSE, AS THEY MADE THIS THING A LIT ONE!!!!!" Yamada shouted, as the crowd roared in agreement.

"AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO, THE WINNER IS MIDORIYA'S GROUP!!!!! MIDORIYA, COME OUT TO THE STAGE!!!!!" Yamada shouted, as the crowd gave a round of applause to the winner.

Midoriya and his bandmates came out to the stage and greeted them with smiles. Midoriya's smile in particular, shines the brightest. His smile lead to all of the girls craving for the cinnamon roll, and the boys questioning their sexuality.

Class 1-A in particular, has some doubts whether they really knew Midoriya.

"Hey, am I the only one that felt this side of Midoriya is unknown to us?" Sero asked. Everyone agrees at his statement.

"Yeah, I'm sure Midoriya is a fine hero that won't find any distractions, but this is odd. I agree with you Sero." Iida said. Even though he is a friend of Midoriya, he has no clue of this side of his.