Chapter Twenty Three : The Gentle Criminal and La Brava

"So, Class A is doing some hybrid concert, huh?" Vlad King said. Him and Aizawa are at the faculty room.

"Yeah, it's a mix of being a stress reliever and something they wanted to do after the Battle of the Bands." Aizawa replied.

"It's good, I guess. Since Midoriya just unleashed that stunt, they were inspired to do the same. Dedicate songs to people. That's nice." Vlad responded. He enjoyed the Battle of the Bands, so he didn't had any doubts of it.

"But I'm still not sure about it..." Aizawa frowns. He still has doubts. He knew that singing won't be a problem, but there is more things that needed to handle.

---------------

All Might. Brave. Crimson Riot. From the Vigilante Era until now, there were individuals whose radiance shone so bright that it left a permanent mark in history, called Heroes.

The Legendary Ruler: All For One. The Leader of the Superpower Liberation Army: Destro. The Peerless Thief: Harima Ouji. On the other side, these individuals were labeled as criminals; Villains who have gone down in history in their own right.

Before the current system was put into place, the boundary between heroes and villains was still unclear. It was an age of chaos...

However, in that age there was also freedom! Just like an anglaise, freedom was laid bare!

"So dreamy~" La Brava said while watching an old video of Gentle. She was uploading it again, for reasons...

It is a pleasure to meet you, my dear viewers! What you're about to witness are the illustrious ambition of an extraordinary man!

That's right! I am Gentle! Gentle Criminal!

"KYYAAA~" Soon, La Brava fell down on the floor because of Gentle.

"La Brava, has the video finished uploading?" Gentle asked while carring a tea cup and an elegant tea pot.

"OHH RIGHT!!!!" La Brava quickly recovered. "Your account is still suspended Gentle. So I'm re-uploading everything!!! Starting with your debut video!!! In fact, I'm swooning over the very video!!! It's my substitute for morning coffee and it gives me energy to start the day!!!" She added while squealing on the floor.

"As always, you're doing a fantastic job La Brava. I th-yeeaowch!!!" Gentle said as he poured his tea. Well, he also poured it on his hands, so he got hurt. Luckily, he didn't ended up like Sho-MOVING ON!!!!

"Now then... let's go and film today's footage!" Gentle said with excitement. "After I elegantly finish this cup of tea, of course." He added.

I am the man known as "Gentle". I am the man who is responsible for uploading videos of so-called "Criminal Activity".

However, I don't simply wait and commit crime at random, or do it because of "Muh Plot". I have reasons, elegant reasons.

For example, the convenience store robbery earlier. It wasn't a random one. No, this store is called "J Store", the No. 1 convenience store of a global business. This store goes out to great lengths to hide the expiration labels of their "Plump Pudding" that was about to expire. Despite evidence that there were misgivings about its sales.

Nevertheless, the pudding company feigned ignorance and tried to discreetly sidestep the matter.

Now you must understand, that I hand our punishments to those who do not act gentlemanly.