Chapter Twenty Six : Fixing The Broken Strings Part 1

Friday, the day where Izuku Midoriya will meet Himiko Toga after the Shie Hassaikai Raid. After her capture, she apologized to Midoriya. All of her mistakes, including where she almost kill Saiko Intelli. She only did it because she loves him.

But the thing is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Midoriya's the one that needed to apologize.

"Hey bro, are you ready?" Kirishima asked Midoriya. They're at Class 1-A's room right now, discussing about their plans for the Cultural Festival, and later, he needed to go to the Police Station to meet Toga. Gladly, only Kirishima, Asui, Uraraka, and Kendo knew his plans today.

He hasn't told to Jiro yet, as he's still a mess. But he needed to tell her something first.

"I know it's gonna tough, but I'm ready. Thanks Kirishima for your help. And also said to Tsu and Uraraka that I thank them for everything." He said and smiled at Kirishima. Him, Asui, Uraraka and Kendo, were he thanked during lunch, were a big help in the past few days. But he knows this is not the only obstacle he needed to overcome.

Yaoyorozu looked happy. Well, she's always calm, but in the past few days, she's bubbly and more livelier. It might be the fact that she will have a date tomorrow. But...

"Yaoyorozu!" Midoriya called the Vice President of Class 1-A. This grabbed everyone's attention. They are already aware of Yaoyorozu's confession, and even if they don't want to pry into it, they want to see how this will end.

"Yes Midoriya~!" She responded, giggling and jumping like a little girl. But all of that positivity will soon fade as...

"Can we call off the date tomorrow?"

Her world shattered. But before she could react, Midoriya patted her.

"I mean, I need to handle some personal business. Don't worry, we'll have a date next week, if that's okay with you." He added. He felt bad, as he will add another girl that he will leave heartbroken. But he needed to deal other matters first.

"Okay." She replied, but she was sad that it won't be tomorrow. But it can't be helped. She understood that he needed to handle something. So, she won't pry on it.

"Thank you." He was relieved that Yaoyorozu agreed on it. He then smiled at her, which made her heart flutter. The class were impressed on how smooth Midoriya is, but...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'I don't like this.'

---------------

Later, as the class was about to prepare for practice, Midoriya pulled Jiro away from the class. Thankfully, no one saw this, or should I say Kirishima, Asui and Uraraka went on to made a big assist for Midoriya. Uraraka, made the ultimate sacrifice by shouting "I love you!" to one Katsuki Bakugo, and it made the whole class into a frenzy, ignoring the two escaping teens.

Soon, when they're out of Class 1-A's sights, Midoriya stopped his tracks. Jiro was confused, as she's still hurt by Yaoyorozu's confession.

"Kyoka, I have something to say to you." He finally spoke. He held Jiro's hand, and started to tear up. "Can you wait after my date with Yaoyorozu?" She's confused, really confused.

"What are you saying? Why are you crying? What's the meaning of this?" She too cried. She couldn't understand what's happening. She needed answers, and she needed it now.

"I need to tell you that I'm a mess. I really am a mess. I made so many mistakes in the past, hurt a lot of people, and I never valued them. I wanted to tell you this because I'm lost, trapped, I may hide this from everyone, but right now, I couldn't take it anymore!!!" He then hugged her, which surprised her. This is the least she expected to happen, but here he was, hugging her tightly. She then realized that Bakugo was right, he was really trapped.