☆Worst Day ☆

It's been a few hours since Jungkook was brought to hospital and he was still sleeping. His hyungs were still scared of Jungkook even if doctor said it was nothing dangerous.

"Guys? Do you know maybe what did doctor mean? I mean.. about him (point at Jungkook)"

"I don't know what to think"

"He was strange lately but I didn't know he didn't sleept for almoste a few days"

"You guys really believe in that? Just.. Look.. you are right that our kookie was strange lately but if something bothered him, he would tell us right? He trust us and we trust him"

"So do you mean that doctor was wrong? You mean that someone who  is specialized in the field of medicine is wrong? Are you crazy or something?!"

"OK guys ENOUGH! Calm down, Jungkook sleeps, we can know if this is the truth of fals when Jungkook wake up but now be quiet"

Meanwhile

Jungkook P.O.V

Ughh!! My head hurts so much!!

When I opened my eyes I didn't know where I am. The last thing I remember is that I was in the car with hyungs and then I black-out.

Why everything is white? Why I'm on the bed? and this is not my bed.. Strange..

Really Jungkook?

Who is this?

Really? You don't even remember me? You are pathetic!

OH right.. It's just you

Just me? Do you even know what happened? No you don't but now you've caused them more problems! Now you're even more burden to them!

Right I don't remember what happend

I'll tell you. Listen! You've got a panic attack in the car and you have lost consciousness. Now you are in hospital and your hyungs who hate you are here too.

First i didn't believe him. But when I turned my head I saw them. So that's truth.

Wait! What?? Why are they here!!?

OH really? Don't pretend to be a fool... Because of you they had to cancel dance practice!

No! No! No! This can't be truth! No!!

But.. it is..

OH shut up!

They cancel dance practice because of me! Why this must happened to me?
Now dance instructor (tell me in the comments name for him because Idk) will kill me for that or worse...  he will do something to my hyungs!  NO!! I won't let him to do this. I'll stop him no matter what.

........................................................................

This is another short chapter and I hate myself for that.
And I'm sorry for not updatid for almoste a week? Or I think more than a week. But I've been through a lot lately and my doctor gave me antidepressants for my depression and Idk why but I don't want take them. I feel like they don't work and I'm... How I can say that.... I'm I'm embarrassed by that? I feel like more burden to my mom becoase of that. Life sucks!

OK. So I had to write it and throw it out of myself. So thank you very much if you have read this :P

Next chapter if I feel more ,, power" to write but I think it will be in a few days. And I'm really sorry for all of the mistakes. LUV YOU GUYS!!💜✨
💜💜