☆Tired☆

Jungkook was ready to go to dance practice but every part of his body hurts and he don't want to go. Unfortunately, he must 'cause If he hadn't gone they could have know something.

Jungkook slowly went down to his hyungs. Everyone was waiting for him.

Jungkook Pov.

"Jungkook-ah, Finally, you are here. What takes you so much time?" ask Jin-hyung

"Ohh I didn't knew what to wear" - I lied... Again..

"Okay!! Enough. Now we must go. You don't want to be late right?! - Shouted Namjoon-hyung and after that we all went to the car.

When we entered the car, I put my earphones in my ears and I started listening to music. I resisted my head against the window and closed my eyes.

Jin Pov.

It's really strange how Jungkook behaves. First he didn't want to eat, he have a headache and then he flipped through the towel?
Something is definitely wrong and we need to figure out what.

………………………………………………………

When I made sure jungkook doesn't hear us I started to speak.

"Guys... I think there is something wrong with Jungkook"

"Yeah he is... different than usual. He didn't speak to much with us and.....
and now ,,This morning"? There is definitely something wrong with him" - said Jimin and everyone was agree with him.

We saw that Jungkook is starting to wake up so we went to the silence mood.

………………………………………………………

Jungkook Pov.

I've heard that my hyungs talk something but I was so tired and I didn't care what are they talking about.

After a few minutes we arrived to the company.
I started to open up my eyes and then everyone went to the silence mood.

Maybe they talk about me?

Yes! They talk about you! You're burden to them so they want to get rid of you!

How......? No that's not true! They're not that kind of pers.....

Do you think they care about you?
They don't! You're just a looser and you can't do anything right.

But...

No but.. You know that really well... how it's like to be abandoned..
Did you forget about your parents?
Did you forger what dance teacher do to you?

Stop it!!!!!... I don't want to heard that!..

I started to have a panic attack but I was still in the car.. with my hyungs...

"Jungkook-ah?? Are you alright?" - I've heard Jimin-hyung

I didn't answered because I can't... I can't talk... Everything is blurry...

"Jungkook-ah!!!!? Wh... t.. 
hap.... eing? S..y  so........ing!" - It's Taehyung?.. What he's trying to say?

Then everything went completely dark.

Namjoon Pov.

We arrived to the company. All of us was ready to go out of the car but then something happened.

"Jungkook-ah?? Are you alright?" - said Jimin with shaking voice.

I turned back towards Jungkook and I've seen something was really wrong with him. He started to sweat terribly.

"Jungkook-ah!!!!? What's happening? Say something!?" - it was first time when I've seen Taehyung shouted at someone.

Jungkook still didn't answer and he looks like he didn't hear us.

Then he passed out and we all were so scared.

………………………………………………………

Suga called for the ambulance.

Jimin held Jungkook's head when Jin was checking his condition.

Taehyung was really scared and he started to cry

Namjoon and Hooseok were outside the car and they were waiting for ambulance..

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Hahaha that's the end of this chapter.. 

Did you like it or not? Tell me in the comments. And again... When you saw some mistakes tell me okay?? Thank you.

Wait for the next one to see what happens ₍ᐢ.  ̫.ᐢ₎

Thanks for reading this chapter...
See you next time.. 안녕