☆Hospital☆

After a few minutes the ambulance arrived. Namjoon and Hoseok showed paramedics where Jungkook is.

His body was really pale and heart beats were slow. He was sweating so much even if he was not conscious.

Everyone panicked because this never happened to Jungkook before. He was always healthy and strong..... or they thought it was like that but truth is different.

………………………………………………………

Paramedics took Jungkook in the ambulance and they drove to the hospital.

"Guys we need to go to the hospital!! We need to be with him right now! We need to find out what's going on with him" - said Jin with red eyes. They all were crying cause they didn't knew what's happened right now.

"Yes!! We need to go!!"
"Guys! Get into the car"

"Wait! But what about dance practice?"

"Jungkook is more important right now then practice"

"Okay that's right and PD-nim?"

"We will tell him later. Get in! Faster!!"

After that everyone were in car and  on the way to the hospital.
Since then, it's been a few minutes so they've been able to calm down a little bit but still they didn't know what had happened and why?.. Why Jungkook?

………………………………………………………

Guys I know I know it's really short chapter but next will be longer.. I promise!
Oh and... THANK YOU FOR MORE THAT 100 READS!! I didn't think this story would get 50 read.... but 100?? Woah you are awesome guys and thank you again. Luvv you 💜✨

And now good night or good morning 😂 it's 5:36AM and I can't sleep but I'm going now so... Bye