☆Something Wrong☆

Everyone heard a loud BANG from Jungkook bathroom. They were really shocked and surprised because they didn't know what was that.

"Hey guys.. You heard that too, right?" - said Seokjin while looking at other members.

"Yes, i heard that"- said Jimin

And then each of them said exectly the same. When they realized that this THUMP was from Jungkook room they they immediately got up from the chairs and ran to his room.

Knock Knock

"Jungkook-ah?? Are you there?"

When they did not receive a response they opened the door entered into JK room. There was no one there so they knock to the bathroom door.

"Kook-ah? You alright?" - asked Taehyung

"Y-y-yes e-e-everything al-r-r-right"

"Are you hurt? Because we heard really loud THUMP from your room and it sounded like you... fell?"

"No, n-no, I'm alright. And yes, I fell.. because I tripped upon a towel. But I'm okay"

"Okay. Jungkook-ah if there is something else..."

"No, no, I'm really okay. How I can lied to you?"

"Okay, okay, we trust you.. but be careful next time."

"Now, can you go? I need to be alone now"

"Oh.. Yeah.. We will go. Remember.. we have dance practice in an 1 hour and we don't want to be late"

"I know. I will be on time"

Then.. they left him alone. But they were really confused about all of that situation.  First.. headache, Second... he didn't ate a lot, and now... he fell because of the towel? There was something wrong and they knew that.

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖

Yes, yes I know.. This is really confusing chapter. But in next you will see what happened when Jungkook fell. But now I'm going to sleep 'cause it is 4:30AM.

Did you like that chapter?
Tell me in the comment.

Next chapter will be update in a few days.. When I write him ;P

See you next time.. 안녕