The Envoy Of The End

I walked rhe rest of the way down the long corridor thay leads to a grand staircase that spirals down into the basement of the pack house. Unlike most wolf instincts we werewolves have we dont have the one claim to land people notice too much that we dont age as normal people do. We have the odd tendency to move around every 10 years, thus that is how we manage to hide from the normal. As well as a few rogues that stay behind in old pack estates those are the few who stay longer or travel more often weird right? Im sitting here talking to myself when I could be interrogating that bastard downstairs for messing with my Luna and get back upstairs for a quickie without dad noticing. With that thought in mind I raced down the rest of the steps and arrive at the entryway to his cell. "So Kyler how does it feel to lose something precious to you?" He said. I froze midstep in the entrance. "How di you know my name and what the hell are you talking about?!" I demanded angrily. "Youll see soon enough mutt." He said. Thats when all hell broke loose, I heard the sound of the explosion from way down here and I instantly thought, "Seth!" And bolted up the stairs as fast as I could.