Remarked By You

*****Seth's POV******
"Oh good I've missed you..." Kyler moaned to me as he approached me as Tyler silently smirked besides me, (Oh yeah I thought to myself.)  "Kyler, you know that costume I had bought for Halloween that I never wore cuz you only wanted me to wear it in bed for you, you know the sexy French maid costune you you bought me..." Kyler eyes sparkeled mischief clear in his eyes as he groaned at the thought of it on me. "Yes... We haven't had a chance to break that in yet have we baby?" He moaned lightly only causing me to bite my lip in anticipation.  "Is it still here? I want to wear it for you and only you." I replied with a moan and went to biting my lip again. He shivered and his eyes gleamed with approval and lust filled his eyes, "it's still in the closet, I should warn you, you haven't been very nice to me so I won't hold back on pounding that ass of yours....." He whispered as he leaned over to me. To tease him even more I leaned forward and licked his ear making him shoulder as I whispered in his ear with a moan, " just think of me in that out fit and you dominating me in bed as I beg you and say fuck me daddy..." I finished by kissing mark on his neck. I immediately felt him shuddering with pleasure at the idea. "Closet now!" He growled sensually letting me know he still had it stashed away on the shelf he quickly cut rhe rooe and I kissed him and headed to the closet and with a wink I closed it. "Oh and Kyler?" I asked opening the door quickly, he gave me an impatient look but I could tell he would wait because his arousal was growing meaning we'd be on that bed for a really long time, I shuddered at the thought of pleasure bound to come with what was about to happen. "Tie Tyler you to that chair so he can't move at all please? I don't want him taking time away from us?" He immediately liked the idea but as Tyler began to protest I closed the door and got dressed in the outfit my mates forbid me to leave the room in. The black frilly skirt was a bit much for my taste but it showed off my ass well enough to drive my mates incredibly insane I laughed knowing Kyler would jump my bones as soon as I opened that door. As soon as I finished getting into the costume Kyler knocked on the door to let me know he had done as I had asked. I opened the door and casually walked out swaying my hips just the right way to tease Kyler and he just say there at the end of the bed speechless as I strutted ny stuff over to him knowing at this point i was drop dead gorgeous, now to kill Tyler and him with the routine I had practiced for so long in my head ny cheeks read with emberassment. I got on my knees in front of him and glanced at his eyes as he was quickly looking my body over and over again, I looked uo woth that oh so innocent face he always claimed was a tease for hin bit my lip and let it slip pit of ny nouth. "please master, fuck me hard and make me cry daddy." Thats all it took his wolf took over and immediately had unzipped his pants and had my faced placed into the bed....our bed, he licked the side of my neck and I exposed it more as a good submissive and he only growled his approval, "Your going to regret this...." He moaned into my ear as i shifted my wait as it forced his erect cock to gently graze against my ass. "Make me regret it daddy, please fuck me!" He entered me and thrusted harder each time he left me, it drew me closer and closer to the brink of release and I moaned his name loudly so he would like it. He pounded me untill he couldn't anymore, him an alpha i snickered to my self. "Oh thabk its funny do you? Im not done yet he flips us around to where hes now under me and his lust filled glare captivated my eyes bot wanting to look away. "Ride me !" He commanded. I exposed my neck to submit to him again and he moaned and growled his approval as I did so he started bouncing ne harder abd harder and he stills continied to thrust into me. We kept at it for hours till Kykers phone rang he waited until we climaxed for what felt like the forty ith time that day. He groaned as he awnsered it and I heard Trisdal yeall at hin through the phone i merely snickered at him. I slowly rolled over and fell asleep in his arms as i laughed as Tyler complaints were heard and then I felt Kykers fangs extend and mark me as I slowly drifted off to sleep.....

Sorry short chapter but i have some stuff that came up and didn't wanna leave you akl hanging hope you enjoyed see ya later!