The End?

Seths Pov:
I wake up slightly annoyed that the sun was beaming down on me through the slightly parted curtains, only parted enough to where the sun could shine on the bed. I stifled a yawn as I got up looking around for Tyler and Kyler. Seems they must have left the room earlier this morning. I let out a groan, looks like ill have to go looking for them if I want to go round two, I sighed tugging my pants around to hide my early morning surprise for the two. I reached out through our mind link seeking where they would be at. *Kyler? Tyler? Where are you? Your needed in the room for round two loves* Nothing in response, worried I set out leaving our room wandering around looking for someone who must have seen them. No one appeared to be around and I began to worry. Normally around this time the pack would be eating breakfast or at the training grounds practicing trying to perfect their combat skills. "Anyone there?" I called out. Nothing. Just silence and my whole body began to panic. I shuddered at the thought something bad might have happened, I sprinted off taking a leap as I shifted into my wolf form mid air. I landed soft and silent on my four paws. I quickly stretched arching my back then raising my snout trying to collect one of my mates or pups scent. Or anyones for that matter. I quickly bolted across the training grounds sniffing as I went along each section of the main compound of the packs. When I still couldnt pick up a scent I was about to head through the woods and search the entirety of the pack lands to find them when a sudden puff of hope filled me as I found a small trace of Kyler and Tylers scent lacing the wind. The meeting hall, i immediately bolted their direction only to stopped cold in my tracks at the entry way. Their stood before the entire pack the men I loved along with our pups stood at a makeshift alter, their eyes aglow with mischeif as the rest of the pack were dressed fit for a wedding, I glared at Tyler and Kyler before inching foreward I whined curious to know what was going on. "About time you showed up!" They said in unision. "Look baby we know things have been rough but we want to renew our vows and leave the cubs here with the grandparents so we can take a honeymoon." Kyler said. Tears filled my eyes, not sad tears, but tears of happiness as I stared at them lovingly. Nodding my head as I approched and slowly shifting back and grab a pair of shorts they handed me. This just feels right I thought as I beamed an ear to ear smile.

* update Sorry guys I know its a bit of a shorter chapter but I just now got my account back so the update had to be short until I readjust everything but future chapters could happen or we could leave on a happy note other than that its really up to you guys but please be patient with me thank you!