who am I?

I open my eyes and close them fast because this blinding light hurts my eyes. I open them again this time to see that im face to face with a stranger. I reach out and touch the quite handsome stranger only to feel the waters rippling surface of the pond as I ask. "Who are you?"....

*Fade out to some strange charecter* "Lex I thought you said hed be out for awhile?" said Alexis. "Ugh, look I said he could possibly be out of it for a couple of days but you forget that mutts have that annoying attribute of healing with rest." I paused hoping not to get any angrier with her already. " Besides I have a new plan." "Wow so did boy genius' plan not work out again? Ha mom and dad were right you are a loser." At this I snapped before she had time to react I had her pinned against the wall with my fangs baring at her neck I stop myself and settle for snapping her neck. A few minutes later and she comes too. " what was that for? Asehole." She mutters. "Well mrs. Bitch I wouldnt of had to do that if you hadnt forced me too. Now as I was saying earlier maybe we can use this mutt in his mindless state to our advantage maybe killing everyone he loves to obtain our property?" I ask I already knew my awnser as the gleaming of her fangs showed with her smirk as we watched the mutt in the vault we locked him in.