The Golden Alarm

Ring.....Ring.... Rinnnnggg ......

   "uggghhhh" I groaned as I sat up in bed. Im  getting irritated,  I look at the clock and slam my hand down on the alarm clock.   I shove  my twin up off of my chest, but that only caused him to wrap his fingers through my hair. He then proceeded to groan and flip his hair off to the side of his face. His deep blue eyes staring me down as he bit his bottom lip. "Can we just please stay home today?" He begged.  I groaned as he pouted knowing I wouldnt be able to say no to him forever as he kept begging.  I had to end this hold he had at getting his way, because if everyone else in our pack  would know how much of a softy I was and I wouldnt be able to face myself let alone the entire pack as alpha. I growled at him to let him know I meant business, " Tyler Grey get your fatass off of me this instant or ill lock you in the pit for four hours do you understand me?" I yelled at him.  He stared at me  his eyes wide with shock and surprise that I used my alpha voice against him.  He glanced at me and said, " oh really now?" I gulped as he glared at me with his so called " sexy evil smirk"  No he wouldnt dare use my weakness would he??.. I watched terror flowing through my body.  He did use it against me. He bit down on my neck and and opened his mouth sucking  on my skin.  His teeth grazing my skin as I stiffle back a moan. Suddenly I felt my erection coming but I luckily figured out a way to win. I slipped my left leg behind his he started smiling as he continued on licking my neck .  I suddenly flipped us over and pulled myself away from him I slipped out of bed and headed towards the shower and stopped at the entrance to our bathroom. I glanced back at him his mouth dropped wide when I said,  " Tyler Grey thisll be your last warning either get your ass in the spare bathrooms shower and ready for school or im telling mom you used my turn on!" I smiled and winked at him and left, laughing as his face blushed from anger and embarrassment as he stared down at his now "awake " freind. I always thought he was a power hungry whore, easily turned on whenever he saw an act of power or authority. Laughing as he groaned and mumbled " you ass" under his breath.