Q&A With Charecter Awnser's

Hey guy's this will be continuously updated for the next 20 hours remain in the time slot for this little special so always check back later and see if any new questions or awnsers are given! So starting off out of the gate we've got a question for our dear sweet Tyler whose definitely in deep water after the last chapter.

Tyler: "First of all nothing happened yet! In my defense!!!"
Seth: "Yeah right, you had the gall to bring that little hussy back to where we made love, hell we made our babies on that damn bed!"
Tyler: "Ky! Author save me!!!"
Kyler: " Don't bring me in on this shit I wasn't the one that talked about plowing her in bed and claiming Seth abandoned us and the pups now was I?"
Don't bring me into this mess I may be the author but I don't necessarily control the story now do I? In fact I'm more or less just writing your guy's story as it unfolds just think of me as chronologist I simply write it as it happens keeping track of your story as it goes on. Now anyways the first question was: who was this female?
Tyler: " Do I have to awnser this?"
Seth * death glaring Tyler right now*
Tyler: *sigh* " She was a rogue that I found roaming around the pack's territory since she seemed submissive and of no threat to us I figured it would be ok to use her as a substitute Luna as Seth abandoned us here with little to no explanation and was not back by the time he specified plus since I couldn't feel him through the mates bond we share between us three I figured one or two things might have happened, either Seth finally rejected us or he was dead, as the beta I put my duty to the pack before my own feelings which I still regret " *glancing at Seth*
*Entire pack and Kyler and Seth leaves conversation*
Tyler: "Wait guys come back I awnsered it honestly!"
Author: "uhhh they told me to tell you they aren't taking the blame for your fake excuses Kyler even confessed you were extremely horny at the time because Seth left in the middle of a fuck session between y'all."
*Tyler has left the conversation*
Author: Next question!
Question two! Wow this one's a juicy one sure to have a surprising awnser this one's for Kyler and Tyler. You couldn't wait 4 months for your mate?
*Seth death glaring both of them*
Kyler:" I had no part in this sooooo I'mma go this way!"
*Kyler has left the conversation and secretly flown himself to Tahiti to escape the wrath of Seth*
Tyler: " I thought I explained this in the last question.... But here goes nothing, you see in the note .y beloved mate left behind he said that he might be staying a couple of days or a few weeks at most not 4 whole months it was killing me not being able to feel him, see him or even remotely be close to him but it was even worse for Kyler who still hasn't forgiven himself for activating that curse on Seth to begin with, he hadn't even eaten in those entire 4 months Seth was gone so I tried to keep him going by introducing the substitute mate so we could carry on our lives."
Author: " So I'm adding this into the question cuz I feel like it somewhat fits with our dear readers question, Sooo Seth is a replaceable commodity to you?"
*Seth furiously ready to kill him right now*
Tyler: *takes a quick gulp of water* " Yes and No?"
Author: *gasp* "No sex for you in the next chapter!!!!!" *Whispers to Seth* (You can kill him if you want too he seems to have made himself expendable by all means carry on!)
*Tyler has left the building and taken a private jet to hide out in Mexico*
Ok final question for right now, this one's for Seth, why did you give into them so easily?
*Literally everyone is crossing their arms cuz this is a damn good question!*
Seth:*face blushing extremely red* "technically nothing has happened yet, and it's not like I can out run them anyways, their wolves have longer legs and they're taller than me so even when they are in the human form they still catch up to me easily, but a part of me is submitting to them because I've missed then dearly it was Soo hard not bringing them with me and I honestly felt like I  was dying, I truly love them but I'm seriously questioning as to why Tyler is still alive at this point... Hey author can we see if there's something you can do to change that?"
Author: " I'll pull a few strings see if I can't call in a favor or two but I'll see what I can do!" *Winks at Seth*
*Tyler has fled the scene and his location is currently unknown*
All right so next question is for Tyler, Did you do ya know the deed with that hussy you brought around? Also how long do you think you should be punished and how should you be punished? (I.E. being tied to a chair and forced to watch Kyler have some action with Seth)
Tyler: "Please don't.... I love the readers did I mention that? Cuz I feel I should have mentioned that!!!!"
*Seth's getting an idea right now* Seth:" Thank' s fans appreciate you guys pushing me forward! Author can you make sure to punish Tyler secretly and publicly I think our readers will enjoy it!???"
Author: " Anything for you Seth! Your my favorite!"
Tyler: " Hey that's not fair!"
Author:" nobody gives a shit about what you think so either go to the back of the page or I'll permenantly erase yo ass!"
*Tyler has left the conversation*
Ok so next question is for Kyler (I think it is at least, I'm assuming they accidentally put Tyler because unfortunately everyone's not too happy with him right now) why haven't you talked to Seth about the curse and the words it made you say?
Kyler:"Well you see readers that's a good question but a difficult one to awnser, honestly I feel that of I talk to him I'll bring up the one thing he will most likely remember, and we'll he hasn't mentioned it to me but from what Raven told me, he would simply forget what was said and done by the curse and that I probably shouldn't bring it up, however if I don't I'd feel like a complete and utter failure as a mate, I can't lie to him but I'm unsure of how to tell him about it, I'm definitely not sure of what to say as well as if I lose him again I may as well be put out of misery and die, I'd rather be dead then have another event to where we are separated and be apart from each other it drove me to the point of no return last time, I was ready to give up on everything but I'm not sure what to do about this could you guys maybe give me some advice? because I really don't want to lose Seth he's the live of my life and I swear I would never hurt him intentionally or otherwise!"
Interesting choice of awnser moving on before Seth catches on!
Seth: *casually walks back in from making a sandwich* "Wait what about Seth?"
Next!!!!!!!
Ah this one I'm going to direct at both Kyler and Tyler! Do you love Seth?
Both: "Obviously!"
*Kyler death glaring at Tyler*
Kyler:"cheater!"
Tyler:"Ass-kisser!
Kyler: "I'd rather be an Ass-kisser than an ass licker!"
*Tyler has been 100% emberrassed and has run out of the room by his Nick name causing Seth to nearly die of laughter*

Well that wraps it up for now if you guys did enjoy this little skit let is know if you guys want us to do another one in around 30 or so chapters also, leave more questions and we will add them to the list so long as they iccur today remember everyone's fair game to question so whose up next for interrogation? Find out by checking back and seeing if any more questions have been awnsered!