Finally Claimed

I pressed against Seth and started grinding against him. He moaned as he felt all 10 inches of me against his 6. Well damn my mates big aint he? I kissed his neck before pulling his shirt off and mine as well. I kissed my way to his neck and gently nibbling on it trying to find his sweet spot. I heard him trying to stifle a moan as I grazed over it. I bit down harder and his hips bucked up in excitement which only got me harder.  I pulled his pants off immediately as I began trailing kisses down until I met his boxers. His lil freind was of course being restrained. I slowly took one part of his boxers down a bit at atime slowly licking at each new exposed place of skin till his boxers were completely removed. "Kyler..please stop teasing!!"Seths voice dropped. Damn an I thought I couldnt get harder an apparently I was wrong. Your seriously gonna regret this in about 5 seconds I thought to myself. I took all of him in my mouth an sucked awhile. I felt him about to release but I stopped and Seth looked at me wide eyed and I flipped him over as I removed pants and boxers in a swift motion and I shifted above him as I lubed up. "You ready baby?" I asked. He closed his eyes tight for a second and nodded yes. I bit his neck marking him as my mate as I pushed into him.