Claiming Whats Ours

I rounded the corner and started to head up the stairwell. I took a deep breathe to calm myself, thats when I smelt it. Not it, Him! My wolf is running wild  on the inside. The scent is so attracting. Honey suckle and fresh pine mixed with a hint of salt water.  I smiled as I thought about him again. The light sea blue that is his longish kind of hair, the peircing beuty of his deep greene eyes. I could  get lost thinking about him. Thats when I  noticed another scent that was radiating from my mate that I hadnt noticed first. I felt myself go hard when I realized that he was aroused. I smirked and started running up the stairs but stopped when I ran into who? None other than Seth. I glance up at him nervously, and smirk a bit.  " Why are you smiling my dear Alpha? " Seth asks sexily. I stop  smirking as u notice that his belt was undone  and his boxers was showing and especially his hardness. "Nothing Luna." I said as I took the last two steps to our floor. Seth backed up a bit, that was enough  for me I picked him up and pushed him against the wall. I pressed my lips against his and his legs instantly wrap around my waist and I force his hands  above his head and I start to grind my hips up against his and I heard him moan and gasp for air  and I used that to my advantage as I slid my tongue into his mouth. His eyes widened and I could feel him grow harder against me I let out a moan. Then Seth did the unexpectedfor me he undid my belt and slid his hand under my pants rubbing my area. He moaned and gasped as I stopped our kiss and trailed my lips to his neck. I stooped and whispered, " Your gonna pay for that dear Luna." I whispered as he continued to stroke me. I moan and I bite down on his neck he started moaning as I continued to bite down harder. Then he slid his hands past my boxers groping me I let out a louder moan as we continued to grind on eachother.  "Ehm..Ehm..."I heard a throat clearing Seth and I stopped completely as we shoved eachother away from eachother and zipped and buckled up our pants. "Ehm... former Luna." My mate bowed his head as a sign of respect also to hide his emberrassment. "Mom." I said, "Boys id advize you that this behavior  is best left for your private quarters eh Kyler?" "Yes maam." We both say just at that second who else but Tyler comes running down the hall with nothing but his boxers on displaying his erection proudly with his hands cuffed to the now dragging with him the headboard to our bed. He slides to a stop infront of us. "Hey baby you cant just leave me there! And you guys cant start without..." he pouts but stops as he realizes moms there. "Me..." he starts lushing bright red as mom continues to stare at him and she just bursts out laughing soon we all start laughing. My Dad comes up and  stares at us and looks at mom with a questioning gaze as me and Tyler and our wonderful Mate head to our room. Mom heads to their room and as I close my door behind us I hear dad mutter" What the hell??..." I laugh silently as I close it the est of the way with a smirk on my face.