3

Chris looked at his phone and smiled. He'd finished his 30 day work-out program, and he was looking very shredded, thank you for asking. He'd posted his 'before and after' shots on Instagram, and Irene had liked them, and left a comment with a string of fire emojis. Whether she truly appreciated his sculpted form he wasn't entirely sure, although it would shock him if she hadn't felt some flutters looking at the image. Irene had been fighting with Max a lot the past few weeks – and Chris hadn't even had to read her phone diary to get this information. Irene and Helen had accepted Chris as just 'one of the gals' and would openly talk about their issues in front of him, even with him sometimes. Apparently Irene was upset that Max wanted to spend Christmas in Denver for a third year in a row, instead of going to Spain to spend it with her and her family.

This fight was working well for Chris. He could guess her main motivation for her basic comment on his photo was so Max would see and get jealous; what man would want his woman interacting with someone as attractive as he? All he needed was one small thing to push Irene and Max to breaking point, to cause the pair to go on a break, where Irene with her weak feminine ways would need someone to validate her feelings. Chris could be that person. Chris could comfort her. Chris could be the man she made foolish mistakes with, just so she could hurt Max – clearly the Instagram comment was proof of her already using him as a weapon. And Chris could eliminate her as he held her in his arms – preferably before she told any of her friends about her potential mistake hooking up with someone she knew immediately after her break-up. He hoped her shame would keep her quiet enough for him to do what he had to do.

He was getting ahead of himself though. She had been going out with Max for many years, and he assumed there had been many fights which hadn't yet broken them apart. She and Max might have even made up since yesterday afternoon, and maybe the Anunnaki women had a different break up ritual to human females. Instead of getting intimate with Chris in a desperate plea to affect Max's emotions one last time, she may instead devours Max's flesh.

Poor innocent Max didn't deserve that; he deserved his girlfriend to sleep with Chris.

It wouldn't feel like a victory though, Chris' ultimate carefully crafted plan of seduction to only be accomplished in this way. Chris didn't think it was too much to expect Irene to leave Max for no other reason than Chris was the physically and intellectually superior mate. He had started to doubt his excellency two nights before, but had texted Susie a simple "wuu2" and had been thoroughly serviced within the hour.

He was still a stud. He could get women with only four characters. Irene not being a true woman was the only thing making this complicated.

Still, it had been six weeks since he had his solidified his plan for unsullying the planet, just a little, and he still hadn't achieved his goal. If it was going to take this long to exterminate this reptile, one he knew, one he could carefully study 5 days a week, how long it take for him to exterminate them all?

No, he couldn't think like that. He was Chris Bloody Thompson, and he would one day be known worldwide for prizing Earth from the reptilian claws that were all around.

Helen followed Irene's comment with a "I'm proud of u boo". This worried Chris. Poor Helen had clearly fallen for him.

He should've seen this coming. Of course Helen, weak, pathetic, Helen would want a slice of the CT. He had forgotten than in his quest to seduce Irene, he would be spending an almost equal time around someone who didn't have the strength and intelligence a lizard had. Helen never had a choice but to fall head over heels in love with him.

This could cause complication. Chris just had to hope that Helen never mentioned her desperate infatuation to Irene. Irene, after all, had to blend in as a decent human being, she couldn't sleep with Chris if Helen had, even unknowingly, called dibs.