"Explain then! Explain right now!" you yell as you were fuming.

"Look...I asked Seojun for your number, texted you, didn't get a reply, and so I decided to check your dorm....and," he paused, "I got stuck while trying to find a window that didn't have their curtains closed."

You gave him a purely annoyed facial expression. This was a totally bad situation. You couldn't tell if he was being sick and thought of this whole thing as a joke. You began laughing dryly as you watched him not move a single muscle.

"You're serious?" you coughed to clear the awkward tension.

"I'm serious, I wish I wasn't lying. I just needed to talk to you," he sighed and lowered his gaze to the floor.

"Well? I'm here! So tell me, what is it you exactly need from me?" you furrow your eyebrows and say at the edge of your bed.

He watched you pat the set next to you. Hesitantly, he sat his ass down and placed his hands on his thighs.

"Uhm, I just wanted to apologize. I don't try to make you uncomfortable...it's just—"

"Who you are? Yeah, I know. I just wish you could tone it down a bit. No wonder you don't have a girlfriend," you muttered the last part but he heard it clear as day.

He scoffed and folded his arms over his chest. He turned to the window that he came from and started laughing sarcastically. He bit the inside of his mouth before turning back to you.

"You're one to speak. You don't even have a boyfriend," he smirked thinking he had won the fight.

"As a matter of fact, yes, I don't have a boyfriend. What I do have is someone I can ask to be my boyfriend though," backfired causing Vico to choke.

He was stuck. No, just lost for words. He wouldn't have thought you were going to ask anyone out. You seemed like the girl who would just focus on her studies and do nothing else, but that. Guess he judged you way too fast off the bat.

"Who is it? I'm guessing it's going to be Seojun," he frowned feeling a bit dejected at the thought.

"Oh no, I'm saying I have someone I can ask, but we need to build our relationship further. That means no, not Seojun," you cheekily grin.

"Then who? Who is this person? I want to know! Can I just get a guess—"

"Nope, it seemed fun to watch you try and build a guess or an answer to whom it might be. I might even give you a chance, Vico, once you stop with your rash attitude," you waved your hands as a way to signify his out-of-order behavior.

"Wow, don't get to be mean about it," he slumped.

Then, there was an awkward silence. The sound of running water and soft music coming from your bathroom was the only noise the both of you could hear. Nothing else, but that. It wasn't going to be long before one of your leaves to do something.

"I think I'm going to—" the both of you said in unison.

This caused your eyes to catch one another. He was staring at your hues while you did the same back. You hadn't realized how handsome he was until now. His dark dyed hair was stunning and his eyes complimented it by the way they glistened.