Twenty Eight || Congrats

** Two more chapters !!! 😞 1000 words **

1000 words **

Congrats
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Y/N's body had been acting weird for a few weeks now. Her body felt like she was on fire. Not only that, but she felt like she was gaining a lot of weight. Her legs felt heavier and her body wanted to throw up every day.

"Ugh...why do I feel so sick?" she whimpered as she held onto the edge of the doorway.

Her eyes closed for a few seconds so she could take in the feeling of sickness. She was calming her body down so she wouldn't fall over and throw up all her breakfast.

It was currently a Saturday morning when she was feeling nauseous again. Her body was betraying her and it wasn't long before she would throw up.

Her hand grabbed her mouth to cover her mouth. She gulped as she pulled out her phone from her back pocket. Her hand shook as she called up the Seojun.

"What's up Y/N?" he hummed as he answered the call.

"Can you take me to the hospital?" she coughed as she felt the disgusting taste of her mushy food that came from her stomach.

"Huh?! Okay! I'm coming over as quick as I can!" he ended the call when he heard the word hospital leave her lips.

If she needed to go to a place to get treated, he would freak. It was only reasonable since they friends for a while now.

She walked over to the toilet bowl, about to throw up when she didn't feel like it anymore. She coughed then went to stand up from her position from the toilet. She walked out of the bathroom with her eyes becoming slightly heavy. She was so tired and felt the need to sit on the bed.

Her body plopped down as she closed her eyes. She was waiting for Seojun to pop up in front of her door. So maybe it would help to close her eyes for a bit. Her body relaxed until the sound of a knock was heard.

She groaned and stood up to answer the door. She pulled it open to reveal tired, yet panting pink hair. He overlooked her outfit then the way her expression was.

"You look tired, are you okay?" he questioned, grabbing her wrist and pull her out of the dorm room.

"No, that's why I called to go to the hospital," she sarcastically spat.

Her mood was harsher than before. She slapped his arm away and walked ahead of him. He scratched his head and shook off the feeling of what she was giving off. He followed right after her as they went out of the dormitory.

He opened the door for her as she went in. She thanked him quietly as he went to the driver's side of the car. He started up the vehicle and began to drive out of the Academy's parking lot for the dormitory.

"Thank you for picking me up," she muttered quietly, not being in the mood to talk.

"Yeah, it's not a problem. Also, you seem to be moody. Any way I could help?" he smiled as he paid as much attention to the road in front of him.

"Just taking me to the hospital is enough," she glanced at him as they arrived at the parking lot.

She opened the car door and went out of the vehicle as she waited for Seojun to follow along. He quickly rushed to her side as they both walked side by side to the inside of the hospital.

"Uhm, I'm feeling weird lately. Can you please help me out?" she asked the front lady.

"Yes, here is the paper you must fill out since you don't have an appointment right now," she handed the girl a clipboard with a questionnaire.

She thanked her and went to take a seat in the waiting area. She sat down beside Seojun who looked over her shoulder to see what were the questions.

This reminded her of how Levi had given her a questionnaire the first time she was in his classroom. That was an experience. She would never let that memory out of her mind since it was engraved so deep. It held so much meaning that it would seem way too important to remove from her mind.

She glided through the questions and then handed the front desk lady the sheet along with the clipboard. She went back to her seat in the waiting room with Seojun.

"Y/N L/N?" a nurse came out the doorway and called out for her.

She got up from her seat as Seojun followed behind her. The nurse greeted the two as they entered the way where the patient would be checked out.

The nurse began asking what her symptoms were like when they reached the room. She wrote down exactly what she was feeling and thought about many scenarios that would fit the category of what she was talking about.

"Hmm, I see. Have you been sexually engaged with anyone lately?" she questioned as she fiddled with her thumbs.

"Yes, uhm...are you saying something here?" Y/N questioned while she answered the nurse's question.

The nurse smiled and got up from her rolling chair. She excused herself so she could make things correct. She had to be sure about what she was going to say to the girl in the room.

Her family doctor entered the room as they ignored the girl and the male with her. He checked the questionnaire and glided to the ending.

He nodded his head and glanced between the two individuals who sat in the seats in front of him. He stared at Y/N, up and down then the guy who was with her.

The pink-haired guy held a weird expression on his face and glanced to you for any support. He wondered what the doctor was doing as he placed the clipboard with the paper down.

"Congrats! You two will be parents!" he smiled as he held thumbs up to the pair.

"Huh?!

* * *
(Whoa, double update be like?)
Unedited

* * *(Whoa, double update be like?)Unedited