Eighteen || For the Birthday Girl

** I just read your comments on this story and SHEEESHHH YALL ARE HELLA FUNNY! I WAS LITERALLY DYING OF LAUGHTER BECAUSE OF YOUR COMMENTS! Y'all are the best! Love you all! 🥰 **For the Birthday GirlLevi's Bed Rules - CodewordsRose Academy - Shing...

For the Birthday Girl
Levi's Bed Rules - Codewords
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Mr. Jian has been gaining evidence of the student-teacher relationship that has been happening. He has been giving the evidence back to the headmaster, hoping not to let him down.

Right now, Jian is in front of the house, sitting in his car. He was parked on the side of the road, not too far from the Ackerman property. He found out that in a few days, the girl would be turning eighteen. He needed to get evidence before she does. Not only that, but obscene actions.

All the dirty stuff teenagers would do these days. If he gets enough evidence he'll get paid in no time.

"Come on, where are those two," he muttered, keeping his camera in his hand.

A car came stopping behind him and parked at his rear. He didn't realize until now. He looked behind his mirror to see three people come out from the car. Definitely suspicious. He tried to turn on his vehicle before they came to his door, but they were ahead of him.

One of the three stood in front of his car while the two others were on his left. The male with the ponytail knocked on his window with a cold expression. He rolled the window down, placing the camera on the backseat floor.

"May I help you?" Mr. Jian asked while trying to look over the man's shoulder.

"You can't be parked here. It's private property," the man loomed over his car with an emotionless expression.

"Why? It's like he- I mean, anyone owns anything out of those fences," he chuckled, trying to lighten up the mood so the person would lose his cold demeanor.

The tall man looked over his shoulder and motioned for the female with the red scarf to get something from their car. The blonde man in front kept his stance and slowly placed his hands on the hood of Mr. Jian's car.

"I'm trying to be fair with you, Mr. Jian," the man growled while bending down to meet eye-to-eye.

"How do you know my name? Who are you people?!" he scoffed, rolling up his window only for it to be smashed.

He ducked for cover and placed his arms in front of him to keep the glass shards from hitting him. It went all over his clothes. A little bit of glass was sprinkled on his face though. He was cut in a few places and he didn't seem to notice with the weird atmosphere that was outside his car.