Twenty Five || Police Questioning

** BRO WHY IS SUKUNA SO HOT???? 😡😡😡😡 ALSO CHANGED MY MIND AND DECIDED TO MAKE THIS A 1000 WORD CHAPTER BC I WANT TO FINISH THIS QUICKLY !!!! **

ALSO CHANGED MY MIND AND DECIDED TO MAKE THIS A 1000 WORD CHAPTER BC I WANT TO FINISH THIS QUICKLY !!!! **

Police Questioning
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

Seojun comes rushing out of the hospital and gathers up the group. His clothes are still bloody and dirty, but that wasn't the problem right now. It was Vico.

"He's flatlining," he sadly spoke as he balled up his fists.

Y/N's eyes widened, pushing past the huge crowd and rushing towards the emergency room where they were doing surgery on Vico. She stopped in front of the door as she glanced through the small window. They were trying to revive him and it didn't seem to work.

After a few moments, they stopped. They heaved a sigh as they waited a few moments for the patient to come back. His heart slowly started going back to normal. The doctors sighed in relief and they started fixing him up.

One of the doctors headed out and stopped when they noticed a whole crown of people at the front of the doors.

"Uhm, family and friends?" he smiled at them.

They all nodded and in which he glanced around to count how many there were. Eleven. He counted.

"Ah, he's just been revived. The wound was deep enough to injure a part of his intestines. He will need to stay in the hospital for a little while longer. Excuse me," he politely excused himself as he went to do other stuff for the hospital.

Everyone was sighing in relief as they realized that he was back alive. He was dead and then came back because of how hard he was pushing himself. He must be really tired then.

"Okay, o we have to get questioned by the police and then the court hearing is scheduled next week," Jean cut off the quiet moment.

Everyone scattered while some stayed. That being the mother of Vico. She waved goodbye to the group as they walked out of the hospital. They were all in the mood to just get the case done with.

They got ready in their cars. The two students getting in the car with their teachers. Hange and Erwin were in the same vehicle as well as Levi, Seojun, and Y/N.

Levi was in the driver's seat and Y/N was beside him. In the back of the passenger seats were Seojun, Hange, and Erwin. The student is in the middle, sadly.

"Isn't this nice? So how did do you think the Headmaster started to act obsessive about her?" Hange tried to lighten up the mood by starting up a conversation.