Eleven || Love Bites

** My AP exam is coming up

** My AP exam is coming up. This is not a happy time 😀 **
Love Bites
Private Lesson One - Screaming Pleasure
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

You left that day. You were excused from all your classes for the entire day by your RSA teacher. Mr. Ackerman had a good excuse for you and your other teachers had no other option but to let it go.

You're quickly making your way to your dorm, nervously looking behind you with a small superstition that someone was following you. You had left the room after having a small talk with your teacher. It wasn't a bad conversation, no, he just needed to talk to you.

You entered your dorm with a quick sigh after locking your door. You don't know what situation you're in right now. Was this person here to kidnap you? Interrogate you about Levi? You were just too curious about it.

You slowly entered your bedroom and got ready for your shower after today's events. You had gathered all your clothes for around five minutes and started up the shower. You were busy fixing up your clothes when you hear a thump on your window.

Your heart jumped. Heart-racing, you looked through your stuff for something to defend you. A taser that you had as a present from one of your ex-friends. Your feet slowly make their way to your dorm's window. You pull open curtains to see Vico with a wicked smile. You jump back and fall on your butt at his face.

He articulated his words and said, "open your door, sweetheart."

You shake your head from side to side. He rolled his eyes and forced the window open. You scream as tears slowly cascade down your cheeks.

Jumping up, you grab your taser and charge at him. He dodged you and kept your wrist from continuing your taser attack on him.

"Let me go! What the hell is wrong with you?!" You yell at his stupid face.

"Will you chill out? I'm not going to do anything!" he growled continuing the right hold on your wrists.

You didn't believe his words. If he were to be at your dormitory's window with a wicked look, you wouldn't believe him. He had something up and in his mind. He was bound to do something and you were going to find out what it was.

"Then how come you were at my window with a face of a plan?!" you retorted back.

He sighed and let your wrists go. You pulled your wrist to each other and rubbed them. He had a grip of ironclad and that grip would bruise your wrists.