Twenty Six || Guilty as Charged

** ughhrhehwhe my brain is so fried

** ughhrhehwhe my brain is so fried. 1000 word chapter again. anyways, the story is almost over 🥺 anyways, I posted a sukuna Fanfiction if you wanna check it out! **

Guilty as Charged
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

It has been a week since the incident of questioning at the police station. Not only that but Vico had been discharged from the hospital after he had such a miracle. His mother had cried so much and when he had brought up his father, she had told him that he is standing trial alongside Ghalen.

Being relieved, he had made sure to have a fast recovery so he could help with the questioning and the court case. He was supposed to stay for a week and a half. He had finished for a week and it seemed to surprise the doctors and nurses. He had such a fast recovery that it was enough to have him enter the court hearing.

Everyone was getting ready to attend the court hearing so they looked presentable as much as possible. Not in the sense of wearing suits and dresses, but to look formal and clean to the eyes that were in the case. It was a criminal case so it would be overlooked by many people.

The court session was happening today. Everyone who was involved with the case had come in their own cars. The trio of Eren, Mikasa, and Armin was in their own car. The duo of Erwin and Hange in the other. Now the last two were getting ready to take off towards the courthouse.

Levi had worn a simple dress shirt with a jacket and jeans to go with it. Y/N had worn jeans, a plain white tee to go along with her leather jacket. She wore sneakers and gathered all her stuff into her free pockets.

Her phone in the back pocket, keys in the front pockets. Now she was ready to go and get Ghalen. She was happy that people were with her so they could put him in his place. She went out of her dorm room and locked her door before walking down the hall towards the exit way of the whole dormitory.

She jogged to the car that was running, yet was parked at the front. She entered the vehicle and put her seatbelt on to ensure that she wouldn't have any heavy injures in case of an accident.

"Are you ready?" Levi asked as he glanced at her with a loving gaze.

"Yeah. Is everyone there already?" she asked as they started to drive out of the parking lot of the dormitory.

Their gazes were exchanged whenever they were stopping and it seemed like a sign that they were very much in love. They were showing it with their eyes and the way they held each other's gazes.

His left hand still gripped the steering wheel as his right hand made its way over to her thigh. His finger traced the outlining of the jeans and began gripping every few seconds.

"L-Levi, wait. Don't do that," she grabbed his forearm as he started to lead his hand higher and higher up her thigh.

"Tch, don't do what? I'm not doing anything," he sarcastically answered with his hand continuing to hike up her thigh higher.

She grabbed the side of the car with her free hand as she tried to push away the one gripping his forearm. He pressed his foot on the brakes as they pulled up to the courthouse. He drove to the parking lot, stopping the car in a free parking lot near the front.

The duo got out of the car as the others were waiting in the front. They were going to do this together, to win this case together.

They walked inside one by one into the courthouse. Their expressions showing confidence as they were inside the courtroom. On the right side of the courtroom was the place for Ghalen's lawyer and himself. The left was for Y/N's lawyers and his companions.

It's a private case so only a few people were allowed in. Those who were studying to be a criminal lawyer would watch and listen so they were invited in.

"Court is in session, quiet down please," the person at the very top had slammed the wooden hammer down onto the small wooden plate.

He looked to Ghalen's side of the courtroom, "how do you plead?"

The blond man glanced up with the cuffs that were placed on the table in front of him. He placed a sinister smile on his face.

"Not guilty!" he snickered a bit at the last part of his words.

Every person from both sides was questioned by the same and opposite side with questions that could help with the case. That would also mean to see if it would be correct that he would be guilty or not.

Everyone was pouring out everything that they knew about the case between the teacher and student. Levi had been questioned before the last person, that being Y/N. She would be the last one on the hot chair. They questioned her until the last question had to be answered.

"There is so much evidence about you and your teacher. With that, have you don't anything with your teacher when you still a minor?" the person for Ghalen, also known as his lawyer asked.

"No," she quickly said knowing that they would catch on.

"That is all your honor," he said as he began to make his way towards his seat.

The courtroom was stuffy and filled with tension about what the jury would choose for Ghalen's punishment. Not only that but what would happen with Levi and Y/N. She had just been questioned about having sexual intercourse with her teacher.

The jury decided that they were finished talking and sat back in their seats to let the head take action. This was a private criminal case that was urgent for both sides too.

"The jury has made their decision. Ghalen Kumani, the court rules you guilty!"

* * *
(Uhm...idk anything about court cases or stuff like that so don't come at me, please!!! 😮‍💨)
Unedited

idk anything about court cases or stuff like that so don't come at me, please!!! 😮‍💨)Unedited