Twenty || Hell Of a Ride

Hell Of a RideRose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

Hell Of a Ride
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

It's been a month since a little over three weeks and Y/N has been feeling like her world had move meaning. Her moments with Levi had begun to increase and the love she had felt for him wasn't just merely expressed through words.

Expressions, movements, anything that could show love in ways other than words. The words of I love you will forever have their meaning, but with them spending more time together it seemed nice to say it once in a while.

Y/N was making her way through the halls of the Academy when she bumped into the duo she called friends. Seojun and Vico.

"Oh! Y/N! We were just going to look for you," Vico smiled as he placed his hand on top of her head and gave her head a few pats.

She felt nauseous all of a sudden and her body felt like it was heating up all of a sudden. She held her head for a few moments and suddenly leaned against the two boys in front of her.

"Hey! Are you okay?" Seojun grabbed onto her shoulder pulling her away from their body.

"It's nothing," she waved off their concern and smiled at them after she felt a tad bit better.

She pushed past them and walked to her class. It was currently her seventh period with Ms. Ral. She liked her seventh period since it was possibly the one class that she had fun in. The teacher did fun things and the students there were kind and understanding.

She opened the door to her class and was greeted by her classmate handing out candy to all the students in the class. Yes, this was a daily or weekly thing apparently. The students in this class seemed to have time for everything including the money to buy stuff that seemed expensive.

"Y/N, I got your favorite by the way," her friend, Annie said as she tapped on her shoulder.

She turned to look at the blond girl, smiling at her and taking the candy from her hands. She walked to her desk as many of the other students talked with their classmates.

Everyone was nice, but Annie was the only one who seemed to spend her time with her the most. She seemed annoyed at everyone else's presence.

Y/N had once gone out with her at the mall and she had to bring along her friends that had moved to study at a University. Reiner and Bertoldt was it? Whatever the spelling was, those were the people she had to hang with when they went to the mall.

"Alright, class!" Ms. Ral had gathered everyone's attention, "What do we feel about starting a project?"

Everyone looked at each other and gave a thumbs up to her. Y/N and Annie didn't seem to care since they would do the work anyway, whether there was something or nothing.