Thirty || Daddy Levi

Start from the beginning

"Tch, if I had known you two were picking me up then I would've gotten a taxi instead," Levi complained as she glanced out the window.

"You two are fine to walk. I have no problem in kicking you out," Eren glared through the rearview mirror at the cold man in the back.

"H-He was joking! Uh...let's go to the mall! Yes, we can get some good clothes and baby stuff for our child," Y/N stuttered out to try and avoid the two of them from fighting.

Mikasa looked behind her then to Eren. They shrugged and looked back to the front of the road. The drive started as they began to drive away from the curb. Eren had pressed on the gas to go faster into the traffic ahead.

"I didn't know you were pregnant with this man's child," Mikasa said to try and cut off the silent atmosphere.

"Hah?! What's wrong with me having a kid? You two better watch your words or I'll kill you," Levi threatened as an irksome mark appeared on his head.

Y/N was debating whether she could stop her lover from fighting these two. They were all cold-hearted and would take forever for them to stop fighting. Their emotions didn't seem to be on the surface of their appearance so it seemed harder to deal with them. What's worse is that they work together. She wondered how they would work together if they couldn't get along with each other at all.

Eren drove through the parking lot of the mall and into a private parking area. It seemed expensive or for people of very high status. Does Levi usually park in places where it's empty and for the high status only?

"What's this place?" Y/N asked as she glanced around the area through the dimmed window.

"Levi's parking lot," Mikasa answered as Eren finally stopped the vehicle.

Oh, Levi's parking lot. Wait...HIS?! The girl looked over to her lover who pretended to not feel her gaze. He got out of the car first, following after him would be the two in the front. His lover was the last.

The small group waited for Eren to lock the car so they could go inside the mall without the need to check if someone had stolen their car. Eren and Mikasa had gone their separate ways and said they would meet up back at the car by five in the evening.

Her boyfriend had grabbed her hand as a slight red overcame his cheeks. He wasn't used to giving or showing any PDA in public. It wasn't his thing, but maybe he could make an exception for her only.

"Levi, you don't have to force yourself if you don't like holding hands in public. I can see that you're uncomfortable whenever we hold hands," she glanced at him with a worried gaze.

She wanted him to be calm and collected with her. If he did anything that would put him out of his comfort zone, it would be a hassle for her. She needed to set things straight with him. If he had boundaries that he did not want to cross then so be it. She would respect anything that he would throw at her.

"Tch, I-I'm doing this because I mi-missed you a lot," he placed his free hand over his mouth as he glanced away from her eyes.

She then remembered that he was put on restrictions by the juror. And it would be big trouble if someone were to see them like this, but he didn't seem to keep the rule in mind at the moment. Had it been more than three months already?