Twenty Five || Police Questioning

Start from the beginning

"Mhmm, I think it was when my parents had given my registration papers to him. They were in a private meeting with him and he most likely viewed my registration as a perfect student. Maybe he's into that?" Y/N suggested as she answered her teacher's questions.

"Good answer. From what you've told us, your parents wanted you to be perfect. So he could've liked the fact that you were good at everything," she agreed as she thought deeply about the Headmaster's intentions.

"I disagree though. I see her as an imperfect person. She's only perfect because her parents told her to be. It could've started when he saw her parents," Erwin butter in to try and give his thought about the questions.

They all looked at him in confusion. Erwin being a smarty, no wonder he beat Ghalen in whatever. He's a better leader than he is.

"How so?" Seojun placed his arms over his chest while turning to listen closely to his teacher.

"Well, since she comes from a rich family and it seems that he loves money, he took a liking to her because he could use her for money," he thought only to realize that it wouldn't make sense how he wanted her all by himself, "but the obsession with Y/N could be developed over time?"

The more they thought about this, the more they realized how fucked up this was. An obsessive Headmaster taking an interest with a student in his school. Then to realize that she has already been taken by his staff members. He didn't seem to take that lightly and wanted him gone.

"Tch, no more talking about this idiot ex-Headmaster. He's where he should be and should stay there for a long time," Levi tapped his index finger on the top of the steering wheel.

They were currently at a stoplight and waiting for the green light. They have to finish with the questioning so they can get completely ready for the court hearing that would happen next week.

They arrived at the front of the police station, getting out of the car, and glanced around to see that the others were there as well. They would get their answers to see if they would match up with each other.

The only reason why all of them were there was that they were related or more known as being connected to the victim. Some have even evidence or more information that could help put the ex-headmaster in jail.

They could pull some strings and give him a life sentence, but for now, they can wait and see how well their plan works out.

One by one, each teacher, student, or acquaintance had been questioned about what they witnessed, heard, and anything that could thoroughly help the case.

"So when did you think he started acting weird?" the police asked Y/N who was the last person to be questioned.

"When I first went to school. On the first day of school, he had been acting weird with me. As if he and I were a friend. He wanted me to call him by his full name," she explained as she remembered the memory vividly.

He wrote down a few key points and made sure to take as much time to get the important details that would help as much as possible.

* * *

"We have arrived ma'am," he bows and puts your stuff down to hold open the door.

"Thank you," you bow and enter the office.

The place was nice and lit. The office was large in size. It wasn't filled with a lot of items. It was decorated with weird paintings and designs that weren't all pleasant like the entrance.

"Miss Y/N, it's a pleasure to see you have arrived," the man at the end of the room turned to face me.

"You too sir," your hands with slight shaking.

You had never been this nervous inside an office with the principal. This was way different than the public schools you attended. They were more open and childish. This one was more formal and professional. You hated that.

* * *

If only that didn't happen. She would've been really happy and free to do whatever she liked without a care in the world. Though the Headmaster had to be weird with her and it made her utterly disgusted and uncomfortable.

* * *
(Sheesh, sukuna finna make me act up if he doesn't stop 😔)
Unedited

* * *(Sheesh, sukuna finna make me act up if he doesn't stop 😔)Unedited