Eighteen || For the Birthday Girl

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?! I'm calling the police," he yelled and tried to take out his phone.

Eren basically pulled the bastard out from his car from his collar and added a few more cuts to his body. He was pushed onto the rough asphalt. Air was knocked out of his system for a few seconds. This ruptured him to roll over and try and get air back into his lungs.

"Listen here you piece of shit," Eren grabbed onto his collar once more and caused the older male to gasp at the sudden movement, "I don't play fair. You're on private property and I have the right to take action. This whole street is owned by the Ackermans."

Mr. Jian coughed and let out another gasp of air. He was finally coming back to his senses after the air was knocked out of him. He gulped as he was pulled up to his feet forcefully.

"I'm suing," Mr. Jian said through grit teeth.

"Go ahead, you won't win anyways. You aren't on property that is yours," the tall male hissed and pushed the man to the side of his car.

Multiple curse words left the man's chapped lips. He squinted his eyes and slumped down to the side of his car. The girl handed the taller individual the phone since it was a call from the actual owner of the property.

"Sir. He's weak. What shall we do with him?" he questioned in a moderately rough tone.

The other side of the phone gave instructions that no one around could decipher. Everyone waited patiently as he stood in front of the slumped male. He angrily glared down at him.

"You're saved. Now get off this property before I ruin your entire face," he growled, which caused the man to quickly get up and get back in his car with his broken window.

He drove off as the blonde man moved out the way so he wouldn't get run over. They stared at the leaving car in the distance.

Mr. Jian, on the other hand, kept glancing between his car mirrors to make sure they weren't following right after he left. Worst-case scenario, he might get into a car accident with them and they won't even take credit for their wrongdoings.

"Shit, this fucking Ackerman has everything already. He's probably five steps ahead of my plan," he whispered, hoping his plan wasn't about to be ruined by some teacher that has bodyguards and who is also super-rich.

Little did he know, a recording device was trapped in between the middle compartment of the car and the driver's seat. He wouldn't have realized that one of them had planted that while he was out of his vehicle and not to mention, really out of it.

Back to the trio that had harassed and had taken the man off the property of the Ackerman's, they were on their devices trying to hear or see any action that was unfolding in the car. There were a few suspicious words here and there until they heard him say something that would help this whole plan of Levi's.

"Hey, guys! You might want to hear this! I believe he's going on a rant about Mr. Ackerman and the Headmaster, Ghalen.

"What? Is he really?" Mikasa gasped and got in on the action with Armin.

"Oi, I'll contact Levi about this. Keep me updated," Eren got out his phone and called up Levi while Armin and Mikasa listened closely to what was being said.

"—and damn to that Headmaster Ghalen. All he does is call me to do his dirty deeds. This man really wants me to stalk some seventeen-year-old girl because she's sleeping with her so-called sex teacher. Ugh! Stupid bastard!" ranted the father of Vico, as he slammed his hands on the sides of his steering wheel out of anger.

He was annoyed, more so angry at the fact that he had to be one of her stalkers. This was a bad plan too. He could easily get caught, easily blackmailed, and in all, the plan would just backfire.