Fifteen || Two Best Friends and Two Enemies

Start from the beginning

"Who are you on the phone with?" he sarcastically smiles with slightly closed eyes.

"Professor Ackerman," she gulps and hides the fact that she ends the call.

She looks behind the taller male and towards her friend that was at the far corner of her view. Vico was nervously sweating and mouthed a sorry before turning away. He wanted to help, but he sadly did not succeed in doing so. She did applaud his attempts since it stopped the conversation that was about to turn into flirting then probably phone sex.

"Ms. Y/N L/N," he brought his face eye level to hers.

"Yes sir?" she sucked in the inside of her cheek, awaiting the punishment that she was going to receive.

"I'm going to have to tell you that you shouldn't be having your professor's phone number on your phone unless approved by me. Please delete his number. I'll also have to talk to him myself," he said in a displeased tone.

The girl on the other hand nodded hastily and scrolled through her contacts and deleted Levi's phone number. She showed him that she had done so and he patted her head. He gave a fake smile and was about to walk away when he gave one last statement that left her confused.

"You shouldn't involve yourself with people like Mr. Ackerman. Who knows you could get in trouble by your parents, darling," he scoffed and disappeared down the hallway.

She grits her teeth and called the contact Levi. She remade his contact information and copied down his phone number onto the new one. She just seemed to remember about it. Maybe since he seemed so unforgettable to her.

A thought ran through her mind. Multiple actually, in different scenarios. There was so much happening, she decided to pick one to focus on.

She was sprawled onto his huge mattress with her wrists bonded to the top of the bedposts. She whimpered as her naked body was exposed to the man before her. His eyes drinking in the sight of her naked form. His eyes fired up with lust and need.

A cup of ice sat beside the bed. He grabbed onto an ice cube, walking back to the end of the bed. He grabbed onto her ankles and placed them on his shoulders. The ice cube was placed between his lips and he dragged the cold cube starting from her ankle and dragged towards the inner part of her thighs.

"A-Ah...cold," she moaned.

"That's not even the best part, baby," he smirked and let himself devour her whole.

She's brought back to reality when her scenario ends. That had to be something that would happen, right? She was going to try ice play with him. When was the real question?

"Shit, he's hot," she randomly let out.

Her face beet red while a certain someone is eyeing her. He watched her cover his face with her hand and looks away.

"Are you okay? You don't look so good. Do you want to get some medicine?" Vico offered and stepped close to the heated girl.

She looked up at him then shook her head, pushing past him and making her way inside her dorm. She locks the door and makes sure that he's not able to get in. As he sighs and disappears to his dorm area she is scrolling through contacts for Levi.