Six || Play With Me

Start from the beginning

yup!

so...are you down?

considering that your teacher
probably hates you 😃

you make it sound like it's a good thing
that he hates me

oops, sorry.

but are you down? it's okay
if you don't want to. i completely
understand.

sure, ill just meet up with you right
now. where are you?

one step ahead of you. in front of
the gate. im in the BMW S 1000
XR

uhm...i only know the beginning
part. BMW...what is S 1000 XR?

oh, it's the motorcycle type.

oh, well im coming right now.

okay. we're going to my place
first

gotcha
read 1:42 AM

* * *

Your feet began to carry you towards the front of the school. You were nervous about what was going to happen. Levi would get mad and angry at you for skipping class and there would be consequences. You didn't want to go to his class right now. Seojun seems like a nice guy and he could be your true friend during your time at this Academy.

You then began to run towards the entrance so you wouldn't wasn't any time. You found a motorcycle roaring at the entrance. The guy had their helmet off. Their hair was shining with the sun glaring before it. He looked majestic, to say the least.

You walked up to him with a grin and he gave one in return. He handed you his helmet and grabbed another one from out of nowhere. Turns out, it was already with him, to begin with.

"You ready? I'm going to give you a hell of a ride!" he joked and told you to hop on.

"W-With my backpack on?" you nervously bit the bottom of your lip.

"Why? You're scared? Here, I'll carry it over my chest so you won't feel scared," he took your backpack and put the straps in front of him so the bag was hanging on his front side.

"Thanks," you wrap your arms around his body, basically hugging his fit figure.

He started revving his bike before taking off towards his location. You were surprised at how he got so much control over driving a motorcycle.

"How long have you been doing this!" you yell, at least to try and get him to hear you.

"Since I was thirteen!" he answers back- well, more like screamed back.

He had come upon a stoplight. He made sure to stop and continue what he was saying.

"My dad taught me. He was a motorcyclist and he enjoyed doing it and I started to enjoy it ever since I watched him. He said he would teach me when I got a certain age and that was thirteen," he grinned.

"Really? That's impressive. Did you ever-"

"Ride on my own when I was that young? Nope. I started officially riding on my own when I was sixteen," he cut me off since he seemed to know what I was going to ask.