Chapter 14 - Home Is Where My Video Game Is

Tadashi came back to the lab again a few minutes after you called Hiro, when you said Hiro's name Tadashi's eyes widened and he made a heart with his hands with a huge grin on his face. You mouthed the word 'hats' and he left you alone about it. A few hours later it was time to go home and believe it or not, you were now more excited than ever to go home. Hiro had told you about the Five Nights At Freddy's 2 demo that was out and ready to play, he said he would wait until you got home for you both to play it.

You hadn't told him that you would be helping him with the showcase yet but you would...eventually. Truth be told it did kind of freak you out a bit with the fact you would be alone with him. Could Tadashi be right about you having a crush on him? No, no, no way! You shake your head and walk to the door with your hoodie pulled up yet again with Tadashi at your side, walking through the crowded halls to your bike and Tadashi's motor scooter. You sat on the (O/F/C) leather seat of your (F/C) bike and Tadashi shoved something in your face. It was a helmet. A hot pink helmet. With flower and butterfly stickers. And glitter.

"Oh my gosh Tadashi, do you even know me at all!?!" You shout and push the helmet away from your personal space. "You know I hate pink and glitter, basically anything girly!"

"I know, I know, this is Honey Lemon's helmet and you need to wear one to keep that noggin of your's safe and sound." You stick out your tongue at him. You don't know how, but ten minutes later you were wearing Tadashi's helmet while Tadashi was wearing the tacky, pink one. How are you able to do these things? Not one clue, even you didn't know yourself! You were especially good at it, but you didn't know how you did, it just happens.

Tadashi's mood was slipping a little but seeing the confident smile on your face from winning the argument was a sight to see, a real smile. Not a lot of your's are genuine, it's rare to get a real one from just being plain happy, but confidence was the next best thing. So, because of this, Tadashi pretended to pout about having to wear a girl helmet while you were just laugh at him and say "What a pretty little girl!" over and over.

Though this was embarrassing for him, he had some time to think over a few things. He had expected you to be more sad about your dad being dead but you being you, it was clear it hardly affected you at all but if someone said they were sorry, you had a strong possibility of killing them on sight. With a short temper in your personality, he hoped that didn't and wouldn't happen today.

"Hey, did anyone say anything about your...dad?" He paused the word 'dad' and you chuckled. "Just Roberito, I told him off though." You say and hold your head up high.

"Oh boy..." Tadashi sighed, that might be bad. You pedal faster down the road, gaining more speed and adrenalin in your veins. In a way, you were a lot like Gogo, with the tomboy attitude and sarcasm with a need for speed. None the less you were close with all of your friends equally, even if you did get on their nerves sometimes and the same for them getting on your nerves. By the time you get to the cafe, your phone buzzes with a new text.

(Text Convo)

Fred: Where are you?! We seriously need to go to the thingy!

You: What thingy?

Fred: You know...the place with the thing with the people with the people with paws and fur.

You: Shoot! I completely forgot! Can you pick me up in an hour? I promised Hiro that I would play the demo of FNAF2 with him, and he waited for me all day long, plus I gave him my word and you know that a (L/N) has to live up to the promises they make!

Fred: Fine, I will. But seriously no later, we have to be there!

You: THANK U, THANK U, THANK U, THANK U, THANK U!!!!

You put your bike in the garage in a rush then jump up half the stairs to Hiro and Tadashi's room. You looked near Hiro's bed, there was a new bed about seven feet away with (F/C) sheets, (S/F/C) pillows and comforter. "(Y/N)." you hear and then are smooshed with a giant hug, squishy hug. "Cass has told me your father died, you will be alright. There, there." Baymax said and patted your head twice. "Baymax, I'm sorry to cut this little moment short but I'm fine and I really need to do this thing at a place as soon as I'm done playing a computer game with Hiro. So, where is he?" You rush your words as fast as possible.

"He is in the garage." Baymax answered slowly, which did not please you very much. "HIRO!!!!!" You scream, hoping that is was loud enough to hear on the other side of the house. You heard the light footsteps scurrying up the stairs then you stand there waiting. "What?! I'm busy!" He asks in panic and you point to the computer which had the Five Nights At Freddy's 2 menu with wide eyes and a expression on your face that said a thousand words,

'Are you freaking kidding me?! Is is NOT obvious enough for your so called 'genius' brain!?!?! I have other plans but I was nice enough to push them to the side so we could have fun! And this is the thanks I get?!' Yeah, your face was that self explanatory. He nodded, now knowing what you meant. "Okay but just the first three nights, I have a lot to do." Hiro said sternly.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever! Hurry up so we can scare the crap out of our selves for some sick, twisted reason!" You said quickly.

He looked at you shocked then did as you said. You both sat on the floor and clicked 'Night 1'. This is going to take a while....

Author's Note: OH MY GOSH, THAT IS THE FASTEST I HAVE EVER TYPED! I am SO sorry about the long wait, I had someone that kept deleting the draft for this chapter so I had to get smart fast and made like 12 drafts of the same thing so someone wouldn't delete it *cough* MY BROTHER! *cough*. Thank you guys so much for all the reads and votes! 12K is A LOT of reads! Again thank you guys so much for reading! Okay, that aside, how did you like this chapter? Do you like The Dork & The Daydreamer so far? Please comment and vote to let me know if you like it! If you want updates for when I post new chapters just click the follow button on my page. I also made a ask and dare book starring big hero 6 characters, Derpy0Hero and myself...another person is involved to ask and dare but you have to read it to find out, questions and dares are very appreciated! :3 See you in the next chapter! Later muffins!