Author's Note 13 - Guys, No, Just No.

(Warning: Mild swearing up ahead)

Goodness it's getting really hard for me to keep being nice after repeating myself over and over. So I'm going to say it one time and one time only, STOP IT. I am getting pushed to the edge here and I'm on the verge of breaking I am that done for. I am behind in school and will either graduate this grade late or fail the entire year and have to retake this grade all over, I might be moving this year, I'm getting sick of feeling alone all the time, I am unmotivated, I'm stressed out and most and worst of all, I'm depressed as hell, being happy is rare for me anymore. The depression I'm going through alone with only my best friend's help and she lives across the country so that limits what she can actually do to help.

YES I haven't updated any books in three months but my schedule is booked with bullshit at the moment. I didn't plan on announcing anything like "Hey I have depression waddup" because it's not really anyone's business but I'm sick of getting,

"Update"

"Plz update"

"Updaaaaaaate"

"When are you going to update??!"

Every other breath.

God guys I have a life you know, I wasn't put on this earth for the sole purpose of entertaining you all. The book is on hiatus for a reason, quite a few reasons actually. Getting bugged endlessly about this is another reason why I've been posting stories I actually enjoy writing on my Quotev account. Honestly I have things to do, my mom has barely seen me for over a year and I live with her which she always complains about because I'm always on the internet so I've been going fishing with her a few times and we're going to go fishing more in the summer since it might actually be my last here. As for my best friend, she and I have our own problems we have to deal with on our own with only the other to rely on and she's the most important thing to me in life itself so I'm at her nbeck and call, we talk everyday without fail.

My medical disability is getting worse, the one that puts me in the hospital for a week, loose about twenty pounds because you can't eat anything and becomes dehydrated to the point you can die. Sooooo fun!! It's to the point I'm afraid to even sleep or eat anything anymore because if everything's not precise then I get one. I stay up all night and in the day, my average sleeping hours are usually,

Go to bed: 7-8am, sometimes 9am to 12pm.

Wake up at: 7 - 9pm.

This is so I can talk to my best friend more, live a little bit easier and the days go by quicker.

I've got a life of my own guys and I barely live it. We only are alive once and I'm losing interest in all the things I used to love and take joy in doing like spending time with my small family and writing. I'm trying to find where I want to be in life and how I belong here, I've been thinking of animation, character designing, screenwriting, possibly an author.

But I've gotten threats in my inbox before, even death threats "I'll kill you if you don't update". Haha, good luck mother fucker I'm a master of disguise, you'll never find meeeeeee. Oh and I think the best one I've gotten was. "I'll remove this story from my library if you don't update" Yeaaaaaah see here's the thing, I don't give two shits if you do or don't sooooo not much of a threat here.

Leave me alone about the updates because I can't take it anymore, if things persist this story will probably be discontinued. Sorry not sorry but if some people can't respect the fact I have other more important things to do than updating some stupid reader insert that I honestly don't care about anymore, that will happen.

My new year's resolution is to stop being the walking example of everything I hate about myself and I intend to fulfil this.

But for those of you readers that have been giving me support instead of stress, I thank you all to the bottom of my heart. I appreciate it tremendously when I get compliments instead of update asks.

I especially thank my best friend Peanut because she's always here for me and always always always ALWAYS has my back. She's never turned on me, she's never betrayed me and she always cares. I would be dead right now if it wasn't for her and she is the best thing to ever come into my life.

Merry late Christmas and happy new year, let's hope this one doesn't suck as much as the last one. So until next time my muffins and stars, I'll see you in the next chapter (hopefully).