One and Two Year Anniversary Q&A!!!

Ah, the long awaited book anniversary Question & Answer, I have been very excited to do this guys, I had a lot of fun! Read them to the end, because I have a question at the end for you guys too!

Q: If you had to choose between the two of these gaming YouTubers, who would it be and why: Jaccksepticeye or Markipler?

A: DO NOT. MAKE. ME. CHOOSE. NEXT QUESTION PLEASE!

Q: What is your favorite game on your phone/computer? And, what do you find funny?

A: I would say the FNAF series, but my others would be Oxenfree, Yandere Simulator, Hello Neighbor, Undertale, Sims 2/3/4, Fran Bow, practically any horror game and a couple others slipping my mind at the moment. But those are on JUST the computer, you'll be here for a while if I named off all the counsel games I love.

Q: Just curious, what inspired you to write this story?

A: Ah, not many know this, but I believe your answer would be who inspired me to write this story! That lovely lady would be Wadda_Senpai, my best friend. At the time before we had officially met, Sonora was writing a Hiro x Reader book, and I had loved it so much that I absolutely had to make one too. It has long since been deleted, sadly, but I remember the main points I found odd and funny very clearly. My love and anticipation for the movie had also fueled me to write The Dork & The Daydreamer as well, before it had even been released. My main reason to go through with doing it, however, despite all of the inspiration, was my need to have an outlet for my emotions. I had just moved to a whole new state and it was a huge change, I was processing a LOT of emotions, and I just needed a way to get them out. So, I turned to writing, and the rest is history!

Q: Who is your favorite character?

A: In the movie BH6, I would say Gogo, I admire her keeping cool under pressure most times and how she rides her motorcycle without fear, I myself would love to learn how to ride and hopefully own a motorcycle one day. Bet you didn't know that, did you muffin? In any movie though, I would say Kubo from Kubo and The Two Strings. In any cartoon, Danny Fenton/Phantom, and in any book...well...do you have exactly 93 hours to hear about me ramble about books? Um, let's go the easy way out and say Alex from Made You Up, as it's very easily one of my favorite books I've read.

Q: Do you have a boyfriend?

A: Not at the moment, I'm a little too socially awkward to actually go out and meet someone, make them fall in love with you, actually go out on dates, blah blah blahhhh. I'd rather go the easier way out and just kidnap the guy and keep him in the basement.

Q: If you could trade places with any character in any book, who would it be?

A: I wouldn't want to trade places, all the books I read are about tragic things happening, for example going blind or being stalked or about to be killed. So I would reeeally rather not.

Q: What inspired you to call us muffins?

A: I know some were expecting a huge reveal but nah, I just like the way the word sounds kind of. I give strange nicknames to people, I wanted something unique but something random enough to be memorable to call all of my readers, and muffins was just the first thing that came into mind I suppose. From then on, I suppose it stuck!

Q: What are your other favorite fandoms other than BH6?

A: Ooo, nice question, I have quite a few actually, some I am more active in than others. Those would be Danny Phantom, Gravity Falls, Over the Garden Wall, Kubo and The Two Strings, FNAF, and a few others that slip my mind.