Chapter 13 - Sorry Doesn't Make a Difference

"Crap, you did it again didn't you Roberitio- I mean Callaghan?" You ask and he nods,

"(Y/N), you have to be involved with at least some of the college benefits. I signed you up to help out at the showcase with Hiro's presentation, Tadashi told me his brother would be attending, on the bright side it can get your mind off of your father. I'm sorry for your loss, by the way."

You get into a grumpy from the 'I'm sorry' and an idea pops in your head to really tick him off and you smirk slyly.

"Rob, be honest with me.......are you secretly a woman?" You ask and tilt your head to the side as his eyes widen and his expression turns to slight annoyance. "I am sure we both know what that answer is, (Y/N)." He says grimly and folds his arms across his chest.

"Oooooh, okay.....so that's a yes, right?" You answer stupidly as Callaghan holds his head with his hands and sighs already wishing he didn't bring up any of this madness and he groans in frustration.

"I get it, I get it, that time of the month."

"I am not female nor have I ever been."

"Gotcha, well I'm going to go to lunch now, sir." You say with air quotes around 'sir'

"And Callaghan, sorry doesn't make a difference. He's dead. And that's how he'll stay....forever." and with that said, you leave his office with your hood pulled up once more then make your way to 'The yard' as you and your friends called it. You pull out your phone and group text everyone to meet you there.

(Text Convo)

You: Hey mah peeps, meet up in the yard in ten?

Fred: YUSH! I am SO there!

Honey: Totally! I love meet ups there, it's so calming.

Gogo: I'll ride my motorcycle, so I'll be there sooner.

Wasabi: Yeah, I've missed that place. Honey is right, it is calming.

Tadashi: See ya there, squirt.

You: Don't push it, remember the hats...and their death if you continue.....>:)

Tadashi: Fine.

Your lunch was in your bag already, so you were okay to skip going to the cafeteria for lunch. Your walk speeds to a sprint then a jog then you full out run to the yard when your hood falls off and someone sees your face, it was Jeff, your living martial arts dummy. He was going to talk to you but a bright yellow blur grabbed you and zoomed away, you knew who it was automatically...Gogo to the rescue of your possible crumbling emotions.

Jeff was left confused but you were happy the only 'I'm sorry' you heard today would most likely be the last of the day. You both were at the yard in just under a minute, considering the way Gogo drives that is. You get off the motorcycle and walk to the wooden bench where Honey and Tadashi were waiting,

"What took you guys so long?" Honey asked Gogo.

"Was there an insain mob just begging to hug you in their pitiful sorrow?" Tadashi asked sarcastically.

You stomp up to him and elbow him in his arm hard.

"No, just Jeff. He's the only one that saw my face."

"You mean the guy you yell at and beat up all the time?" Honey wonders and you nod in response. Gogo's gum could be heard from behind you with a big snap when her teeth hit the less than paper thin, pink surface.

"Well, better him than anyone else. He's a nobody." Gogo remarks and sits next to Honey Lemon on the bench.

"Everybody is a somebody, even if it takes some time for them to stand out." You say wisely and Tadashi nods in approval, he was starting to rub off on you and he knew it.