~65~

What?...

No.....

It can't be....

It was....

How did this happen....

*snap*

(Jimin's POV)

"Hyung, you're home! Where's Noona?"

"Ah, she went home for a while and she's going to be back with something for dinner."

"How is her Eomma?"

"She's actually doing really good. She ate a meal with us."

"I couldn't imagine meeting someone's Eomma like that...I would die."

"It was pretty nerve wracking to be honest...I'm happy to be home."

Jimin carefully makes his way over to the couch and plops down on it beside Jungkook as his little brother wiggles his body to lay his head on Jimin's lap, his arms wrapping around his big brothers leg.

"Hyung...what was our Eomma like?..."

"Ah...she was very pretty...and very sweet, she loved you very much."

"I wonder if she was pretty like Noona..."

"Well, Y/N is breathtaking but our Eomma was pretty."

Our mother could never compare to Y/N.

She's warm and kind...and would rather be by herself than put up with other people...

Our Eomma didn't.

She was willing to endanger our lives for her own selfish need for money.

"Why don't I remember our Eomma?"

"You were very young when she left, but don't worry about it Jungkook, Hyung will take care of you forever."

"I love you Hyungie..."

"I love you too."

Jimin leans down and places a soft kiss on Jungkook's head as he tenderly strokes his cheek with his thumb, a deep sigh escaping his lips.

"Hyung...are you gonna be with Noona forever?"

"Uh...I...Jungkook I don't know that..."

"But you should be...Noona looks at you all sparkly and that means that you like someone a lot and then Noona could stay forever and snuggle with me..."

Jimin chuckles softly and begins playing with Jungkook's hair as he hears the phone ringing, his brows furrowing with confusion.

Who could that be?

Ah, maybe it's Y/N I forgot to give her my card for the food!

"Let me answer this Jungkook."

"Okay Hyung."

Jimin stands up and carefully makes his way to the phone as he grabs it and presses it to his ear with a smile.