~61~

Mmm...

"Jimin?...are you still awake?..."

"Mhm."

You feel Jimin's hand very tenderly grazing your back as you lift your head up and look at him, his eyes slightly puffy from obvious exhaustion.

"Jimin...why are you still awake?..."

"I want to enjoy this moment."

"What?..."

"This moment of you being relaxed...you've had a bad day."

"Jimin you should go to sleep too...you look tired..."

"It's alright, I want to stay awake."

Wiggling yourself further up on Jimin's chest you watch his cheeks turn a darker shade under the pale moonlight shining through the window, your chin resting on your folded hands.

"Jimin...why won't you sleep around me?"

"H-Huh?..."

"You never sleep around me...is there a reason?.."

Jimin seems to get physically uncomfortable as he shifts and sits up while still holding you, his face burrowing into your neck.

"I...I...I have a hard time sleeping...I have to take a sleeping pill that helps me sleep...and during that sleep...I have night frights...and I often get v-violent...so anytime someone else sleeps with me I just stay awake..."

"You...you stay awake all night?..."

"I don't wanna hurt anyone...especially you...it scares me..."

You look down at Jimin while leaning forward and wrapping your arms around him tightly, your hand moving up and down his back softly.

"I'll so sleep with Jungkook then so you can rest you're tired-"

"No...I like holding you...you're so soft...and warm..."

"I'm surprised I'm not crushing you."

"You aren't crushing me. You shouldn't doubt your beauty."

Jimin leans up and lays his forehead on yours while placing his hands on your cheeks, his warm breath fanning against your skin as he gives you a warm smile.

"You're so beautiful Y/N. You have no idea."

Jimin...

"Um...I wasn't able to make dinner...do you want something to eat?..."

"What time is it?"

"3am..."

"Y/N you need to sleep."

"I will! But I want you to sleep too...please...let's eat a good meal together then I'll go sleep with Jungkook and you can get some rest...we um..have school tomorrow..."

You look at Jimin's face and watch him smile wider, his hands tenderly moving down to your waist.

"Alright then...only if I can help you cook."

You nod softly and get off of Jimin's lap while dragging him into the kitchen, his back leaning against the counter.

"What are you going to make?"

"Um...well...I haven't been to the store...sooo I can heat up some ramen?"

"That sounds good to me."

Jimin smiles and wraps his arms around your back as you put water in the cups of noodles, your cheeks heating up with a blush.

"Jimin..."